Chapter 3- A good start?

Unfortunately, your plan to make friends with Han bin that night failed terribly. Han bin didn't even bother to make an effort to talk to you and Bobby.He left alone right after he finished his dessert. What's wrong with him? Is this how he is always like?

Bobby put on a worried face when Han bin left but when you asked him about it, he just smiled and told you everything is fine.

After you guys had done eating, Bobby walked you back to your apartment.

"Thanks for the treat!" You said.
"Welcome! Let's meet up again next time. See you," said Bobby,smiling.

Bobby left after that and when you were just about to open the front gate and go upstairs to your apartment, you heard
a strange noise coming from the park near your apartment building. You wanted to ignore it but your curiosity was killing you so you decided to go take a look.

You went near to the park quietly and saw a guy sitting on the bench in all black. He looked really sad even from behind. You checked your phone and it was already 12.30am midnight, "what is he doing here at a time like this?" You thought.

The guy in all black let out a big sigh and threw his phone to the ground. He was obviously pissed off for some reason, that guy collapsed onto the ground with a heavy breathing. "omg" you said while running over to check out that poor guy on the ground.

"Han bin? Kim Han bin?" You were shocked when you saw the guy's face. But instead of answering you, Han bin just stared into the sky sadly. What's wrong with him?

You helped him up and asked him what's wrong. "We don't really know each other but please tell me what's wrong, I will be there to help you and don't you worry, I'll keep whatever I saw tonight to myself only," you said to Han bin so he could hopefully tell you what's wrong and feel less unhappy.

"It's just ...I ..I ...Do you think I am a bad leader?" Han bin finally said something after a long time, with tears in his eyes that immediately broke your heart looking at him like this.

"I watched the two survival shows that you were in and your passion towards your work and your team mates are amazing. You write your own songs,choreograph your team's dance yourself and you're always thinking about others first before yourself. You're a great leader, Han bin," you said proudly ,looking into his eyes to let him know that you meant every words you said.

"Thanks for seeing all the good in all of my bad," Han bin said.

"Trust me, I bet I'm not the only one who think of you like this. It's okay to break down and be stress out sometimes, I'm glad you are feeling much better now,just feel free to come to me whenever you have any problem,ok," you said after seeing Han bin smile to you in real life for the very first time.

"Really? Then you have to be prepared. I'm  stress out 24/7," he joked.
"Sure sir,"you answered back.

"You know, that day, you and your partner's performance was honestly not bad. I just had a rlly bad day that day so I criticized whatever I saw that day. I'm sorry for ruining your debut dream," he said,looking on the ground with his head down.

What? So he wasn't even really paying his full attention to your performance but decided to criticize it because he was having a moody day? That was so irresponsible.

Your hatred for him is now even stronger. You can't wait to carry out the plan Sindy planned soon and break his heart already. 

You smiled and said "I understand" which in reality you don't. You wish you could punch him in the face and walked away but you know revenge is best served on a cold plate.

You checked your phone and it was already 1.55am. "What? We have been talking that long already?" You mumbled to yourself.
" I think we should both go home, it's getting late and we still have practices tomrrow,"you said to Han bin.

You suddenly thought of the revenge plan.
"Or Han Bin ah, just stay in my apartment tonight. It's too late already. Sindy is not home tonight so you can sleep in my room," you said.

"Is it really okay?" He asked

"Yeah it's too late now and plus we can leave separately tomorrow so people will not find out about it.. I mean if that's what making you worry," you said looking a little awkward.

"Alright then," Han bin said.

You brought him to your apartment and he went into your room right away after that.

"Wow so he must be really tired today huh," you said feeling a little sorry for him.

You went into Sindy's room and texted her what happened tonight except for the incident that happened in the park with Han bin. It was a secret you promised to keep anyway.

"Wow wow wow what a good start!!" Sindy replied.

And later she kept sending a bunch of messages:
"But still you need to work harder tho,"
"I hope he could talk to you the next time you see each other,"
"And get closer"
"Can't wait to see him getting crushed"
"Just like how our dreams were crushed"
"And oh I'm in Jenny's house right now"
"Her mom makes the best Chocolate Brownie in town"
"Do you want some?"
"I can bring some for you when I go home Tmr"
"And omg did you check the latest news on....."

Sindy's habit of texting a bunch of messages at the same time had gotten a little bit out of hand.

*cough cough*
"You heard someone coughing from the next door. Is Han bin sick? Whatever that's his problem anyway." You thought.

Then, you decided to call it a night..