Chapter 28 - Drowsy

Two days later, you got a call from Teddy to meet up in his studio again.

"Good job," Said Teddy as he was taking his sweet time reading the lyrics that Hanbin and you wrote.

"That was impressive! The lyrics are really well written," Teddy smiled.
"Here," He said.
"A little gift from me since the both of you did a great job," Said Teddy as he brought out two keychains that has the word 'busan' on it.

"Thanks for the gift," Said Hanbin and you, laughing.

"Okay, let's get to the recording! Shall we?" Asked Teddy as he put on his headphone that was connected to the computer, getting all ready to start recording.

"Okay, first up! YO! Wuli (our) Hanbin!" Teddy shouted unnecessarily.

"Oh, hyung, chill," one of his co-workers in the room shouted back.

"Hwaiting," You said to hanbin before he thanked you and went to the recording room.

"Chaa! Chaa! Ready, In 3,2,1!" Said Teddy as he clicked on the 'play' button and the song was played immediately.

7 seconds into the song, you let out a heavy sigh without yourself even knowing after thinking how funny it is that this song was once the song that you and hanbin treasured so much.

Who would have thought the day both of you went on separate ways would come this soon.. who would have thought the song that you both wrote to cherish the love that the both of you had for each other would ended up as a song that is now full of hatred ... who would have thought things would turned out this way...

You were just sitting on the couch behind Teddy, listening to hanbin while you admire his rapping skills.

It was all good until you heard one of the sentence of his lyrics that goes 'the truth is a painful reminder of why I prefer to live among the lies".

Shocked, you quickly took hanbin's draft that he left on the table to read up on his lyrics.

I can't erase it
The memories we shared
So sweet
Like your familiar scent
Although it's bitter and painful
I'll continue to
put you in my heart
Tho you've already chose
To leave me behind

Blood,sweat,tears
I thought I was done
Moving on

For the first time in a while
I thought about you today
I deliberately look for
A song we listened to together
My heart says it's okay
To be sad or depressed today
It doesn't matter anyways
when tonight is over
I'll forget you again
And you'll only live on in my heart

Occasionally
I hide under an umbrella
And pass by your house
Because I wanted to feel
The emotions of the old days again
Whenever falling rain droplets
And the sound of the clock's ticking
Fill the room
I go back to that time
Where you and me are one

The truth
Is a painful reminder
Of why
I prefer to live among the lies
I'd rather live a fake life
Because this way
We'd still be together

The happiness that was given to us
We must have used it all up too soon
I think this is the end
we have to go our own ways now
And live on our own lives again