Chapter 7 - Lies

It has been a week already since the last time you and Hanbin met up together for the song's lyrics. After that incident which Hanbin knew you chose to hang out with Bobby instead of him, he never text you to meet up again, or even talk to you during dance practices.

Is he still mad at you for choosing to eat with Bobby over meeting up with him?

There was another dance practice this morning and Sindy and you were running late again. However, both of you were saved because Hanbin was late.

"Thank god, I am so scared we will get another scolding today," Sindy said as she sat down on the floor breathlessly.

"Hanbin is not in a very good mood these few days. So,you will eventually get scolded anyway," Jinhwan said with a smirk, teasing Sindy.

"What's wrong with hyung though? He is so sensitive these few days, it's crazy," Chanwoo asked.

"Well, I guess we just have to get used to it," said Jeannie from BlackPink who also noticed Hanbin's "mood-swings" these few days.

"What are you guys waiting for? Get in line!!" Hanbin shouted when he entered the room. You can't help but rolled your eyes at his rude attitude. What's wrong with him?

"Stop! This is not right. Start over again,"
"Can you stop playing and actually start dancing?"
"Do you even know how to dance?"
"No! No! No! Stop. All your steps are wrong. Start over again!"

Hanbin criticized everyone in the room harshly. You know he is strict when he is in the practice room but this is way too much.

"I know you are not really in a good mood these few days but you shouldn't take it out on us?" You voiced out, no longer can put up with Hanbin's rude attitude.

Without saying a word back, Hanbin just  stared into your eyes with a straight face as if no one else was in the room.

"Let's just take a 5 min break, Hanbin ah," Jinhwan suggested to ease away the awkwardness and after seeing everyone in the room were pretty much dying from exhaustion.

Just then, you caught Hanbin took a one last glance at you before he stormed out of the room. Everyone collapsed onto the floor including you.

Jinhwan then came up to you and sat beside you.

"Do you think Hanbin's rude attitude these few days has something to do with you?" Jinhwan asked.

"Me? No? I mean why? Just because I chose to hang out with Bobby instead of him that day? He needs to chill. What is he being so childish," you said, feeling pissed off at how weird Han bin was for getting mad at you.

"Do you like Hanbin? Because little did you know, ever since the day he met you at the park, he comes back to our dorm with a smile on his face every day. He didn't want to tell me at first but I forced him to. He said he felt the happiest whenever he is with you," Jinhwan said.

" You were there when he needed a shoulder to lean on. Everytime he came back from meeting up with you, he would tell me everything about you with a bright smile on his face. This kid is so obsess with you but sadly, you can't seem to notice his love for you," Jinhwan added.

You were shocked. Hanbin likes you? What? Is this reality or are you daydreaming?

"I did it?" That was the first thing that came to your mind after hearing what Jinhwan told you. Hanbin likes you now. Your plan with Sindy is literally ONE step closer to success.

"It's not just that incident. Hanbin told me even pairing you up as Junhoe's dance partner is hurting him. Tara? Tara? Are you listening?"Jinhwan called you.