Chapter 10 - Osaka , Japan xx

*beep beep*
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from Seoul,South Korea to Osaka,Japan. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. Please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices and smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Mountain Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

"Ya,Tara. I am so nervous for tonight!" Said Hanbin as he turned to you and held onto your arms tightly.

"Me too but don't worry,we got each other," you said to Hanbin as you ran your fingers through his hair and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Wow,this is disgusting," Said Junhoe who was seated beside Hanbin and you on the airplane.

You and Hanbin felt embarrassed at Junhoe's comment and decided to stop showing any PDA in front of him.

"Here, there is still an hour before we reach Japan. Let's finish up our lyrics for the song," said Hanbin as he took out a stack of papers that you and him used to write the lyrics on out from his backpack.

However, 30 minutes had passed but neither of you had come up with any brilliant ideas for the lyrics.

"This song is so sad but I am so happy now that I am with you...I don't feel sad at all...I can't think of any sad lyrics," said Hanbin, pouting.

"Same," you let out a big sigh.

"Whatever, let's just finish up the lyrics next time. I want to spend some quality time with you now," Hanbin said as he put the stack of papers back into his backpack. Since you were seated near the window side, Hanbin rested his head on your shoulder and looked out to the window to observe the clouds.

"Look, there is a cloud that shaped like you!" Hanbin pointed toward the window.
"Where? How is it like?" You asked excitedly.
"It is shaped like a squirrel," Hanbin joked.
"Ya Kim Han bin. Don't dig your own grave!" You said as you pushed Hanbin's head away from your shoulder playfully but his head kept coming back onto your shoulder.

For the past 15 minutes, You and Hanbin were just talking about random stuffs and observing the clouds outside the window.

"Oh! I remember something funny. I visited an art exhibition with Sindy last month and someone- " you told Hanbin but soon realized he had fallen asleep with his head rested on your shoulder.
"Sweet dreams," you whispered to him softly as you watched him sleep soundly.

"wow I really can't stand you two," Junhoe rolled his eyes as he confronted about how uncomfortable again he was sitting near you two.

"I am sorry, I will treat you to a meal later" you apologized and hit Junhoe on his arm softly as you didn't want to wake up your boyfriend who was sleeping soundly on your shoulder.

————
After all of you reached Osaka,all of you rode the YG bus and headed to the apartment which YG had arranged for you all to get unpack.

"KONICHIWAAAAA OSAKA!!" Bobby's husky voice echoed through the empty room as all of you entered the apartment.

------------
...Later at the concert venue ...

"We gon' get it get it pop it we gon' we gon' get it pop it..."
"Everytime I show up, blow up..."
"Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya boombayah..."
"NUGA CHAE CHA LA GA,"
"Wow fantastic baby!"
"Bang bang Bang..."
"I said don't run away..."
"Everybody hates me but you love me and I love you oh oh oh ..."