Chapter 11- one day

"Ah I'm going crazy! What should I wear?" You sighed in frustration as you could not find something nice to wear for your date with Hanbin today.

"Here, take this!" said Sindy as she took out a jumper suit from her luggage and offered it to you. "Wear this and pair it with your adidas shoes, it'll be great," sindy added.

You took in Sindy's advice and turned out,you looked quite amazing in that outfit. Even "amazing" sounded like an understatement. You thanked Sindy and quickly left your room as it's almost time for you and Hanbin to leave.

"Wow, where are you going all dressed up?". It was Bobby. Ever since Hanbin got jealous of Bobby and you last time, you two haven't been talking to each other for a while now and his voice has now sounded so unfamiliar to you.

"Ah silly me. You're going out with Hanbin today right? This kid keep telling me to-" Before Bobby could finish what he wanted to say, Hanbin came out from his room and went straight towards you.

"you look really pretty today," he complimented you as he looked deeply into your eyes. You can't help but smiled shyly at the sudden compliment he gave you. "And oh Kimbab! Tell the others to not wait for us tonight, we'll be back late," Hanbin told Bobby.

"Araso! Bin ah, do you know how many times you've told me that already?" Bobby asked.

"Right, let's get going," said Hanbin as he grabbed your hand and walked towards the door.

"Have fun!" Bobby shouted happily at you and Hanbin. You turned around and smiled awkwardly to Bobby but you knew he wasn't happy at all when you saw his face. You can read him like an open book. "Bobby ah,What's wrong?" You asked yourself.

"Wow we've reached our destination, are you ready?" Asked Hanbin excitingly.

"Showtime!" You teased.
"Eh that's not how it works,I didn't even asked you to 'get ready'," Hanbin laughed.
"Whatever," you put on a sour face and wrapped your arms around him.

"where is this?" You asked.
"You'll see," Hanbin said with a mysterious smile on his face.

"No way!" You said in disbelief when you came out from the car. Hanbin brought you to the zoo!

"You don't like it?" Hanbin asked.
"No, I love it!" You answered.

Both Hanbin and you love animals so much sp the zoo is definitely a very ideal place to start off today's date. The both of you spent almost the whole day at the zoo and the both of you even took pictures with the gorillas in the zoo.

"You two looks so alike but the gorilla is cuter," you joked, pointing at Hanbin and the gorilla's face.
"Ya Tara Kwon! You .." Hanbin wrapped his arms around your neck and pretend to chock you which caused you to burst into laughter.

It was almost dinner time when you two left the zoo. Hanbin brought you to a ramen restaurant which also sell sushi as he knows how much you love sushi and ramen.

After dinner, Hanbin brought you to a private hot springs open- air spa where you can stay in the hot spring and see the whole night view of Osaka.

"Wow,Kim Hanbin, you're really something," you said, still feeling amazed with the night view infront of you.

"Of cause, who am I? I am Kim han bin, your amazing boyfriend," Hanbin said proudly as he hugged you from behind tightly.

With that, the both of you went to change. You wrapped a big bath towel around your body and slipped into the hot spring slowly. The warm water and the beautiful night view of Osaka in front of your eyes put you at ease.

When Hanbin finally joined you in the hot spring, he wrapped his arms around you softly and whispered into your ear, "this is the highlight of the day,".

"Tara ah," Hanbin called.
"Hmm?" You answered.
"I want to be that person that you'll forever fall hopelessly in love with, I want to be that person who you will take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head,I want to be that person who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them,I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body," he said as he rested his head at the back of your shoulder.

"I want so many things," he whispered.
"I want your mind,your strength,I want to be worth your time,I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it's racing because of me, because you want me. Because you never...never want me to stop,I want every second. Every inch of you,I want all of it," he added.

Hanbin turned you around and looked deeply into your eyes. He started to lean in closely, he was so close to you that you could felt his heartbeat beating against yours.

"I love you," he confessed again.
" I want you to be that person too and I love you too," you answered as you placed your lips on top of his lips.

His lips are softer than anything you've ever known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet and then it changes..

Just as you two were about to break away from the kiss, he kisses you again but it's stronger this time. It lasted for about three seconds before you break away that kiss from him again.

There goes both of your first kiss,on the lips.

"I am so glad to have you as my girlfriend," Hanbin smiled.

"Me too," you answered him, from the bottom of your heart. Sure, it all started out as a revenge plan but you are starting to like him already. It isn't all about hatred now.

He placed his arms around your shoulders as you rested your head on his chest. You two then stayed like this in the hot spring and watched the beautiful night view that Osaka has to offer for the rest of the night together.

AUTHORS NOTE 💖💖
okay I suck at writing those cheesy stuffs haha. Anyway, yes I'm back! Tbh, I was no longer feeling this whole fanfic thing anymore BUT I got the notification that people added my story to their reading list so my passion for this whole thing is back again😭😭.

Thank you for supporting, you know who you are. I'll be back w more amazing chapters. I have everything scripted out already. I bet y'all it'll be amazing ✨✨

Don't forget to vote like share and comment (: