Chapter 6- hot and cold

After you saw Han Bin sitting on the same bench he sat last time, you ran up to him and tickled him from behind. He let out a small scream and turned around to tickle you back causing you to let out a small scream too.

However, you two decided to stop teasing each other after both of you realized it was quite late already and you two have to work on the song's lyrics.

"I think it will be better if we add more words on here since the flow doesn't match with these words... Alright,let's just call it a night, it's already 2am and we still have dance practice tomorrow," Han bin said.

"Wow it's that late already? Oh yeah I almost forgot we have dance practice tomorrow," you answered.

"I hope you have been practicing on your dance, please don't disappoint me, Tara ah," Han bin said as he placed his palm on your forehand and pushed your head backward softly in a playful way.

You fake laughed and told Han Bin not to worry.

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow. Oh wait, i mean later," Han bin said as he waved you goodbye and make his way down all alone to the YG building which is only a few blocks away  to get a ride back to his dorm.

————
"NOOooOooOo" Sindy shouted.

You woke up from your sleep after hearing Sindy's scream. You checked your phone and it's already 9.10am. Your practice with IKON and BlackPink starts at 9am.

Because you two were running late, Sindy and you just simply grab a sweater and sweat pants from the closet and head down to YG building with no make up on.

"Sorry," Sindy and you said as both of you entered the practice room. The atmosphere inside the practice room was dead serious. You avoided eye-contact with Han Bin  because you know he will be scolding you and Sindy for being late. However, he didn't.

"Don't be late next time, come on. Get in your position," Han Bin said, leaving everyone in the room in shock.

He is being so nice... Why? This is not the usual Han Bin you know when it comes to punctuality for practices.

Just as you were about to get in your position which was beside Junhoe, only then you noticed there was a new girl in your position.

"What?" You asked shockingly. Han Bin probably saw it and said, "Oh yeah. This is Jung Hanna and she will be joining us for this performance from today onwards since we need one more dance partner."

"but whose partner am I now? Where is my position then?" You thought in your mind.

"But Tara is my partner, where is her position now then?"Junhoe asked. You silently thanked Junhoe in your mind because he just helped to voice out your burden.

"It has changed. Hanna will be your partner from today onwards and Tara will be my dance partner," Hanbin said to Junhoe, looking at you.

You.hated.this.idea. Being Hanbin's dance partner? Can things get any worse?

"I don't think there is a need?Tara will have to readjust everything and rearrange all her steps again," Junhoe said. Just when you were about to oppose this idea too, you saw Sindy gave u a dead glance from the corner of your eye and you knew she wanted you to agree with this idea so that the revenge plan could be carried out easier.

You let out a sigh and said,"It's okay, I will be Hanbin's partner,". You smiled to Junhoe and mouthed "it's okay" to him.

"I will teach her, don't worry," Hanbin said "okay,let's start today practice,"