Chapter 14 - Invitation

"Okay, that's it for the class today, enjoy your weekend girls!" Said Miss Kim,your vocal teacher.

"Thanks, miss." said you and Sindy.

"Wahhh,naisooo! Shall we go get some delicious food? I am starving," Sindy asked, as usual.

"Alright, where should we go this time? Not the barbecue place near our apartment please, we've been going there for like the past few months already," you pleased.

"Okay... umm should we try out the seafood-" before Sindy got to finish her sentence, someone unexpected greeted you two.

"Hey girls... Sindy and Tara, am I right?" CL asked.

"OMG IT'S CL" You screamed in your head.

"Yes" Sindy and you answered calmly but you were pretty sure Sindy was freaking out on the inside as well.

"Good to see you girls around, that performance you two put up with ikon at Japan was dope! "

"And ohh, you know what girls? umm since you two did such a great job, do you girls want to tag along to the Nonagon party tonight? As a reward from me, " CL asked.

"what- I mean yes, yes we would love to," you answered while Sindy was just starring at CL because she was at a loss of words.

"Okay, I'll see you two around at the party. Get all dress up! As there'll be reporters taking pictures of each guest at the entrance," CL said before she left us in the hallway screaming our lungs out and jumping up and down excitedly.

---------------------------------
"Like can you believe it? She freaking invited us to a party like how cool is that , I mean - " you asked hanbin for the 56th times on the phone and you can already  tell that he was kind of getting sick of it already.

"Okay, I know I have to calm down but okay sooo umm, are you going to be at the party?" You asked, after calming down.

"I wish I could! But I need to finish up all the songs that I've produced before the deadline... so I don't think I am going BUTTTT I know bobby will be performing the opening performance that night and all those big artist in YG are going ," hanbin said.

"Awww, it's fine. Even though I am really really really sad that you'll not be able to attend , I will try to enjoy myself," you said sarcastically to tease hanbin.

'and wow bobby? Ha, when was the last time I had a conversation with him?' You thought in your mind. He used to be the apple of your eye.

----------------------------
That is it, the night that you've been waiting for is finally here.

You put on a long sleeve knee- length rose pink dress that fitted perfectly to the curves of your body and you then wore a pair of black high heels to complete your look for that night.

You even applied mascara , eyeshadow and lipstick so you can look more like a "party person". Well.. that's what you thought because you've never really tried on a heavy make up look before.

"How do I look?" You asked Sindy while she was getting some final touches on her make up.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" She screamed.
"Aww, likewise girl!" You answered like how normally girls answered to people's compliments on their Instagram pictures nowadays.

You walked out of the car hand in hand with Sindy and when you two were just about to go the entrance of the club where there were many reporters gathering around, someone tapped you two on the shoulder.

"Oh! Bobby!" said Sindy shockingly as she saw it was Bobby who was behind you two.
"Let's go in together!" Sindy suggested as she let bobby came in between you and her and wrapped her hand around bobby's arm.

Bobby then turned to look at you awkwardly, like he was asking for your permission.

"Sure thing, let's go!" You wrapped your hand around his arm as well.. as you tried to make yourself sound excited so it's not awkward and uncomfortable for you two.

"Please look over here, Bobby!"
"Bobby...here!"
"This side please!"
yes, almost all of those reporters were shouting for Bobby's name to get his attention. Let's say If there were 30 reporters that night, only 1 or 2 reporters knew who you and sindy were. It makes you wonder .. could they be dying to get your attention too if you've made your debut?

"Hey, you okay?" Bobby asked you while you three were walking together into the club after the 'photo-taking' session.

"Yeah, I am fine," you lied.
"Ya! Tara, i can read you like an open book, we've been best friends for years. Don't worry, one day they'll recognize you and Sindy and they'll be dying to get your attention," bobby comforted you as he looked into your eyes to show that he meant every word he said.

"Thanks,man... okay, I don't want to get emotional tonight. Hurry up, got get ready... the party is about to start!" You said as you pushed bobby playfully near to the side of the stage where the DJ was waiting for him.

The party then started with a speech from CEO Yang on how successful the clothing line was for the past few months.

A lot of people turned up at the party ... mostly just YG staffs and artists. Even though it was a party which was supposed to be all fun and stuff but as we all know .. all YG artists has this 'look' on their faces which always makes things look more serious so Sindy and you just decided to stand at a corner and watched the performances quietly and danced only when you two were asked to.

Bobby performed Bounce & Hol Up at the party. It was amazing... HE was amazing. Everyone was watching him with a 'satisfied' smile on their face.

However, after Bobby finished his performance.. you didn't see him around the club anymore.

"Come on, drink it.. serve yourself," seungri from bb told you and Sindy.
you and Sindy were already over 18 after-all so a little alcohol won't hurt.

Later after midnight, the party was still going 'strong' so you just went around  and hang out with different group of people in the club to make some new friends.

"Is the party fun?" Hanbin asked through the phone.
"So funnn and oh mian, I have to go to enjoy myself now... have fun working on your songs!" You teased him but honestly you just want to be beside him right now.

You know he hate it when you tease him but his reaction is just too cute so you have to tease him whenever you have the chance to.

"you really like to tease me don't you ... " Hanbin sighed as loud as he can purposely through the phone.

"Tara! Oh god you're here, Sindy has been  looking for you desperately for some time now," Lee hi said as she walked towards you with a worried face.

With that, you quickly whispered a 'bye' to Hanbin and hung up on him. You later then followed Lee hi to find where Sindy was.

"what? What happened?" You asked in disbelief as she saw Sindy's dress had gotten all wet and sticky. Honestly ,it was a hot mess.

"Ask your best friend here!" Sindy groaned as she rolled her eyes and pointed at a guy who was sleeping on his stomach on the floor.

AUTHOR'S NOTES 💓💓
okay hi ppl I'm back
This chapter was actually written a long time ago but I couldn't find the time to upload it because I was busy traveling to other countries for my vacation! ✨✨

Anyway, just a little notice for y'all. Bobby will be appearing in the next chapter quite a lot ... things are about to get messy! Hehehe

Hope you enjoy and please vote, like and comment whatever you think I need to work on more. Thanks!

P.s please deal with my bad grammar T.T