Chapter 12 - first move

"Tara-shi, make sure you don't leave any of your belongings behind," Sindy reminded you for the 54th times.

"It's okay, we could pass it to her when we go back to Seoul if she left something behind," Lisa suggested. Slowly, you took your luggage out to the living room after checking and making sure that you did not leave any of your belongings behind in your room.

"Hey, tara," said Hanbin as he came out from his room. Still feeling awkward from the kiss and confessions last night, you greeted Hanbin shyly.

"Why are you acting shy?" Hanbin teased as he held your hands tightly in his. He then added on, "you know, I really don't want you to go home so fast,".

His confession left you in awe again. "Hey,we'll FaceTime each other every night till you're back alright," you smiled as you gave Hanbin a big hug.

"That's not fair, we want a hug too!" Lisa joked. You then gave all the blackpink girls and IKON boys a big hug as well before you bid your goodbye and made your way to the airport with Sindy and Hanna.

------
"Home sweet home!" Sindy shouted as she dropped her luggage on the floor once she entered the apartment and jumped onto the couch.

It was already quite late when you arrived back in Seoul and after taking a long and warm shower, you decided to call it a night but something was holding you back from going to sleep.

You miss Hanbin, surprisingly... You miss being in his embrace, you miss him.

*ting ting*
It was a FaceTime request from Hanbin.

"Oh my god!" You shouted as you quickly fix your wet and messy hair infront of the mirror before accepting Hanbin's FaceTime.

"Hi, did my princess miss me already?" Hanbin asked, looking into the camera with a smirk, laying on bed.

"I don't know, do I miss you?" You teased.

"you're so mean, Tara Kwon," Hanbin said with a straight face. "I just checked the schedule and i can only be back in Korea after three weeks," Hanbin sighed.

"It's okay, I can wait," you smiled but little did he know, you were feeling a little upset because your birthday is on next week. Not that you're expecting anything from him but the fact that you're unable to celebrate your birthday with him next week did break your heart a little. 

Just like that, hanbin and you talked over the phone for hours. Both of you seem to have endless topic to talk about.

"Ya, it's 3am already and my phone battery is running low, maybe we should stop this," you suggested.

"But... But .. I don't won't to," Hanbin tried his best to disagree but he let out a yawn unconsciously. 

"Kim Hanbin, you're tired already. Aren't you? Go to sleep," you said with a worried face.

"But.." Hanbin tried to disagree again but you put on a straight face and told him if he don't end the FaceTime call, you'd never talk to him again. He then gave in and end the FaceTime call. Honestly,If it wasn't for Hanbin to catch up on his sleep, you'd never want him to end the call. You then went to sleep hoping that you could see Hanbin's face in your dream again.

---------
"Ah, I am so hungry! I am going to the cafeteria to get some snack, do you want anything?" Sindy asked.

"Nah I'm fine," you answered.

Sindy then left the practice room and made her way to the cafeteria.

*knock knock*

"Can I come in?"