Jealousy

Sara's pov

I was totally speechless...I thought,one he was died or he was in hiding.but never every I thought that he would directly come to me..

I started to read the note he sent to me..

"I'm back my dear...this much is enough for you to know who I'm by now.. because I'm the only rival..no no..a blood rival of you, calls you like this..ok let's come to the point..

Actually did you really thought I hiding from y'll..funny...all these years I kept on watching you in your every move.. Though I might not seen you in person..but I know your every move...but I never actually had a chance to duel with you because your mission and mine never intersected this years..

But yeah...now my Target and your mission is same...It's BTS...so we gonna fight again..and this time its only gonna be you and me,just thinking this makes me so excited..okay I don't wanna a talk lot.. Actually I gave you a "I'm back present" to you it was that cut in your arms.. hehe..

And importantly...I'm planning a great gift for you,Dear...Bye~.

-LF

I never seen this guy Lucifer in person..but I know he is merciless and cruel head of Black dragon..

And I know he is the reason for the Death of Dev..and later period I got to know he actually wanted to kill me as I killed theost loyal dog(an subordinate) of his, but he killed Dev so he can hurt me more than the death can...he thought it was a great punishment for me..

Yes he succeeded somehow..I was badly hurt because of the loss of Dev.but this time I'm not let him touch any of my loved once that includes BTS.. I'm not letting anyone hurt or die in the war between us..

"I freaking wanted to kill you badly, Lucifer when show up ..but I should wait till you,yourself come out of your den", I felt my blood boils inside my vessels.

Vrishti's pov

Investigating the killer who tired to kill Sara was a waste..

That man knows nothing but to "I gave my master's gift".I don't know what he meant..but he kept on telling this the whole time as if he is a programed device..

I sighed and told the others to hand him over to police..

I don't know why..I still feel something is happening around us to which we are not aware of..

I walked to the designing department..I had a piles of files to look into and finished planning the make up and clothes for BTS for their upcoming Concert in Los Angeles..

When I was heading to the lift I saw a familiar figure waiting for the lift too..

"Jungkook?", I muttered under my breath..

I walked towards him and halted next to him..

When he felt the presence of someone near him he turned and looked at me..

"Hi Jk!!", I said while waving a lil..

I could see all his body tenses..

I chuckled a little that can be audible to him..

He turned a lil and forced a smile..

I smirked at him instead..

His eyes kept on look away from my eyes..

"He is so cute", I thought when I entered the lift that just halted in our floor.

He came inside after me..