Hurt,yet happy

Vrishti pov.

When Sara walked inside the room, I can clearly tell she was in hurt..

So I asked her about that.but she denied and told me that she is too tired.. honestly I can tell its all lie.. because her eyes shows the hurt that she has in her heart...but I don't wanna further hurt her by my questions so,I let her go as, I know if she become okay,she'll come to me to tell..

After meeting while we are heading toward practice room and she asked me to go to the branch office to do further investigation on the organization behind this everything.

I agreed

She went to her room as she told me she has some work.

So I went to check the 1st trial of costumes on BTS.

When I entered the dressing and make up room they were all in their outfits.

I felt heavens on earth.

They were freaking gorgeous..I never thought I could actually see them like this or become a stylish noona(kidding) like I once said to Sara.

The clothes were perfectly fit for Namjoon,Jin,Suga,V and Suga..

But jimin and jungkook had problems with their current outfit..

So I asked JK and jimin to try another set of clothes..

They walked inside a room that has separate changing rooms in it..

Jimin came back wearing the clothes and he said it suits him better.

But JK was not back.

So I sent the other 6 to try the make up.

And I went to check on him towards the room that has changing room area..

"Mr.jungkook?", I called while entering the room.

"Yes!!!", He replied from inside a changing room.

"What happened?, Do you need help?", I asked, but unconsciously my heart started to beat.

"Uhmm yeah..I'm all most ready..but this..", he paused and opening the door of his changing room he came out with only half way buttoned white shirt.

I felt like I'm blushing but I pulled myself together.

"What happened?", I asked him.

"This button got torn from the shirt", telling he handed me the button in my hands.

Thankfull my co-stylist gave the needle and thread to me when she left for wash room.

So I pulled it out of my pocket and went to Jungkook.

Holding his shirt I started to stich the button..I could tell his gaze was on me the whole time and his eyes was widden..but I kept my face calm outside.. but obviously not inside..and finished stichting.

"Here you go", I said while looking at his face with a smile.

His ears were covered with lite shade of pink..and he nodded.

"Is he embarrassed?", I though and left the room.

After my work got over, I went to Sara to call her for lunch..then later Namjoon proposed us for a lunch with them.

We agreed.

While eating we all talked a lot..and I made lot of jokes and all laughed except Suga hyung.."hmm its normal for suga hyung...but why even Taehyung and Sara are not laughing and not even smiling, but eating their lunch", I thought..it made me feel weird