All I need is you

Taehyung's pov

When she opened her house door, I was seriously awestruck..

Actually I couldn't decide,is she cute or pretty..I'm not familiar with indian clothes..but what ever she wearing that's beautiful because she is beautiful..

When Jimin complemented her she smiled a bit.. that made me angry a lil bit..Yes I got jealous...I'm not thinking more about this.. I'll get it with my Jiminie pabo soon after getting back to our dorm.

The smile on her face...I couldn't help but abruptly stare at her..

But she suddenly looked at me..

"Shit!!!!", I cursed myself internally and looked away.. I'm damn sure that she saw my blushing face.

I'm not a saint though..I crossed paths with lots of beautiful women in my life..even, I got attracted to some of them..but I never felt, what I'm feeling for Sara..

Again I stared at her..

After when we settled on the dinning table..

But somehow Suga hyung and Vrishti made Sara to sit next to me..

I was so nervous..even her...

our hand slightly brushed when we both reached for water at a same time.

Then she and Jin hyung went into kitchen....I could do nothing but smile at her smiling face..

This whole time we stealed glances at each other.

She again came and Settled next to me.

Her perfume was so sweet..her fragrance was intoxicating me slowly..I tried to concentrate when she served me food..

But her presence next to me didn't let me..

She again sat next to me after serving me food..

I don't know but my hand suddenly grabbed her left hand which is under the table..

I could feel her body jerked at my sudden initiation..

I cursed myself internally..but I couldn't let her hand go..even she was freezed..she tried to pull her hand but my heart didn't let it go..so I intertwined my fingers with her 's..

I looked at her she hesitatingly looked at me...I can see both anger and some unnamed emotion in her eyes..

As my left hand is hold her left hand no one could doubt us except our facial reaction which may reveal us anytime..

But I know I was caught..

I looked up, Suga hyung smirking at me..I was embarrassed..

But not only him even Shuchi caught us..but it seems,she didn't took it serious,I guess..

My concentration was all on her hand in mine..her hand was so soft like a flower and so small in mine...it was so warm
.. It stired a mixed emotions in me...

I want this to continue..I don't want to let her go..if I let her go..I'm afraid she'll never come back to me..I'm bad at confession..

But now...this time..this second..her hand in my hand..the love I feeling for her..stays always...

All I need is she.. Sara...

Suga's pov

When I saw Sara opened their house door my eyes automatically searched for Shuchi..this woman doing something to me...I'm really don't know but I felt restless till I saw her in kitchen..