Kiss

3rd person's pov

All of them was so curious and nervous about the dance battle between Sara and Taehyung..

Sara doesn't know what she was doing because of Alcohol in her blood..

For now Tae is the most attractive guy for her..and she can't control herself with him..

She dragged him to the less populated dance floor..

"DJ play Pied piper from BTS", Sara yelled.

Pied piper started to play.. Sara grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on her waist..

"Lets start our dare Mr.Handsome", standing in tiptoe,Sara whispered in Tae's ears..

This gave goosebumps to Taehyung..

They started to dance to the rhythm of the song..

Time goes by their dance became more and more intense..Tae was surprised as Sara giving him tough in dance..

They both were equally competitive
..their dance made lot of people to come to dance floor to dance..

When the song is about to end Sara suddenly dragged Tae out of the dance floor..

All the others lost the sight of them two as the dance floor was too populated..and also the alcohol taking control of them too..so they left them be..

Sara's pov

I don't know but I can't control myself from him..I just dragged him to dance floor and danced with him to my heart content...

Time goes by I started to feel he is becoming more and more attractive..

So I suddenly dragged him out of the dance floor to a corner..where there is not much people..

I pushed him on the wall..I looked at him..I can't help.. because he looked damn Hot..his eyes,his nose.. everything welcomed me..

The things once I wonder how it will feel touching it is now standing before me...

His everything made me go wild..his voice becoming more and more sexier with the time increases..

"Sara are you okay?",he asked it made me feel more weird..

"Stop...", I said in low voice looking down..

I want him to stop.. I want him to stop me..I'm thinking wild..if he talks with me..I can't control myself with him..

"Sara..", he started..I couldn't take anymore...I suddenly crashed my lips on his lips..

I could feel he was surprised at my sudden action..

After sometimes putting his arms around me, he stated to kiss me back..I don't know how to kiss so I followed his lead..his lips are soft..I circled my arms around his neck..he tightly held my waist and pushed me on him..

Soon it turned out into a making out session..I couldn't control myself..I just let him devour me..I wanted the time to stop..I don't want the moment to end..I wanna stay in his arms forever and ever..

Neither I could control myself nor he controlled himself..

We got out of the pub and got into the lift..we were still kissing..I can't stop kissing him..

We somehow entered a room and locked it..

He pushed me gently on the wall...his kisses started to travel to my cheeks to my neck...I could feel him loosening  my dress..that's all remember..

Vrishti's pov

Alcohol hitted me like a truck..I started to feel too dizzy so I excused myself to go to wash room..

After freshing up I came out of the wash room..I was kinda sobber now..but I badly wanted to sleep..

While coming out I felt a cool breeze hit my skin..I turned and I saw a balcony..

Unknowingly I walked towards it..I placed my hands on the railing of the balcony and breath in the pure night air..

I lost in my small world till I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder..

I turned and saw a middle aged man standing behind me and smirking..

"Came alone?..why don't we pair up?", He asked..and I could clearly understand the meaning behind his words..

As I don't wanna cause any trouble by beating people black and blue, I was about to leave..

But that man suddenly grabbed me by my arm.

"This won't do.. let's think about troubles tomorrow morning", thinking I rised my fist to break the man's nose..

But suddenly,"Vrishti??", I heard Jungkook's voice..

Seeing Jungkook that man nervously let me go..

I stammered while trying to stand properly, but I was caught by Jungkook..

That middle aged man,"Oh sorry Mr.Jungkook..I doesn't know she your friend.. I was just talking...I'll leave right away", said.

I could see an angry look on Jungkook's face while looking at the man leaving..

"You surely not a bunny anymore I guess..but a prince charming", I giggled like a idiot.

"I'm happy that I can be one for you..okay now let's head back", said Jungkook.

"No..I'm not coming..come here", I dragged Jungkook to a corner of the balcony..and made him to sit next to me on the floor..

"What are you doing let's head in.. It's cold out..you may caught a cold", he said.

"Shhhhhh...", Putting my one hand around his mouth and gestured him to look at the sky with another hand..

He was surprised at first, later looked up as I told him too..

He then looked at me and smiled, that I  could feel as my hand was around his mouth..

I felt butterflies in my stomach..it was a new feeling for me..

I pulled my hands back and stared at the beautiful sky above us..

I talked lot of random stuffs,he carefully listened to my every story..

I could feel h smiling at me the all time..

I don't know when but I drifted into sleep on the shoulders of Jungkook
..

Suga's pov

I felt so claimed seeing calmly sleeping Shuchi on my chest..

She talked lot before passing out..she was so pure like a small child..

Her every story made me surprised..they way she and Sara meet and meeting with Vrishti..

She really love her sisters..the way she care about them made me feel more respect toward her..

I found that she value more,the people she love..the way she love others made me like her more..I don't know but somehow I started to like her little more..the pure heart of her..

And she suddenly told her story of becoming an Army..and why I'm her bias...I giggled at her every story..

She suddenly started to tell one of most bad time because of a person but stopped in mid way..I asked her but instead she fallen asleep on my shoulder..and later she was struggling to sleep so I pulled her more on my chest to provide her better support to her head..

I felt some kind of feeling I never felt..but It was happy feeling..

I just want to see this sleepy cute little thing forever..

I really felt like protecting her..I found myself changing..