inspiration

Sara's pov

I got ready to go to grocery shopping..as it was so cold outside and the weather report said it may snow today..so I worn..

I hurriedly got out of my room and headed towards the main door because I wanted to return before it starts to snow

Where I saw,Vrishti was laying on the sofa..she was staring at the TV..

"Oii...veeta pathuko..na poi tu varen..(hey..take care of the house..I'll be back)",I said while I was about to open the front door.
I looked at her,she gave me a thumbs up.

When opened my door I was surprised to see a jungshooked Jungkook with a box..may be, he was about to knock and I suddenly opened the door..

I smiled sheepishly at him..

"Sorry JK,I'm in a hurry...so I'll see you later..you go inside,there is Vrishti..bye", saying this I let the door open for him, and bowed lil and started to walk towards the lift.

I could feel him standing dumbfound..

I hoped on the lift and pressed the G floor..

Jungkook's pov

I stood before Vrishti's apartment..I felt an unknown nervousness inside me..

After making myself straight..I raised my hand to knock..

But the door suddenly opened..it was Sara..I was quite surprised as the door suddenly opened..

She nervously smiled at me..

That was the most closer look I ever taken at Sara..she indeed a beauty..like my Vrishti... Wait did I just thought My Vrishti..

This made my blush internally..

Sara apologized and hurriedly left telling that there is Vrishti inside..

"What she mean by telling only about Vrishti...so she is alone..may be Shuchi noona went out too..but being alone with her in a sane house..", this thought made me gulp and I stood immobile..

I thought of returning to our dorm..but Jin hyung would kill me if I didn't complete my task..and..why should I fear of see her..

"Yah jungkookie?! You are a man, remember that!!!", I scold myself..

I entered their Apartment after ringing the door bell for once..

When I walked into the living room I saw Vrishti laying on the sofa,eyes closed..

The TV was on..I went near her..my heart urged me to take a closer look of her sleepy face..keeping the sweet box on the coffee table before the sofa,I sat on the remaining space in the couch next to her..

I placed my left arm on the back of the sofa..I slightly leaned in to look at her..

She was sleeping soundly..how could someone be this cute while sleeping?..

I was looking at her,suddenly she opened her eyes partially..I freaked out..she smiled at me..I guessed that she still in her sleep...

"Hey bunny?..it's been a long time you came in my dreams..where were you? I missed you......I don't know why..you are not my bias..but I really love you more than my bias..and not because of you are JK of BTS..but you as Jungkook..hehe", she giggled..I was surprised to hear this from her..

"She- she loves me...as only Jungkook?", I was trying to interpret her words,but she suddenly pulled me by my shirt towards her..

Our lips where 1 or 2 cm apart..then she suddenly opened her eyes wide..

I smirked at her..

"Awake? But sorry though.. because you can't stop,what you began", telling I smashed my lips on hers...

I could fell she was trying to tell something between our kiss..but I didn't let her..she gave up..

I don't know..what she did was more kind of teasing..I can't stand her being this close and I couldn't able to touch her.. because I lossing myself..That's where my animal instinct awaken..I crashed my lips on her's..

I can't control,soon it became more intense kiss..

Then Vrishti broken the kiss by pushing me away..

I was surprised,but I was relieved if she didn't pushed me away, I don't know what all have I would have done..

We sat straight on the sofa to catch our breath..

After a while,"I-I came to give this...s-so bye..", pointing the box on the table.

"O-oh... you don't have to..hehe", I could sense the nervousness in her words.

"Actually you guys taking care of us well,we are neighbors and last time Sara made us a tasty sweet too. That why Jin hyung wanted to give it to you..it's gift of friendship", I said what Jin hyung made me practice to tell to Sara and Vrishti before I leave the dorm..Jin hyung is quite considerate..

"Thank you for being nice too us", she smiled..

somehow our tensed surroundings lighted up..

We talked alot..the more we talk the more I got know about Vrishti..and I more started to like her..

Do I really started to have feeling for her..?..an unanswered question..

"So you look up to me?..why??I never done something special then my hyungs though and we all are equally talented ", I said as Vrishti said I'm her inspiration...

"Yes you all are equally talented..and I love you guys equally..but I really look up to you because..you left your family at age of 15, which I could never dare to do..you stayed away from them...it's quite a critical time where the teens need their parents protection..but you somehow managed to become a good man socially and personally on your own.. Though Jin Oppa did his best to help you..you are the one that worked..", I was speechless at her explanation so I kept staring at her..

Then she continued..

"And you know I use to cry a lot because of missing my family.. though I use to fight a lot with them in my early teens..but later I realized there is nothing like the love and protection you get from your family in this world..and today,you became the best of you now by coming across a lots of troubles..so I really look up to you..I use to convince myself by thinking you..your thoughts always comforted me", telling she turned looked at me with a smile..

I totally lost how to respond her..her every word made me speechless..

Just like that I hugged her tight...I don't know why I feel this happy and sad at her words..

Taehyung pov

I saw Jin hyung getting ready for his V live with hobi hyung and this younger one went next door, but not yet back.. I sighed at Thought of how I'm gonna explain her last night..

Grabbing the car key,I headed out..it was too cold outside..

"I wish our car engine is okay", thinking I came out of our dorm and headed to the underground parking lot..

When the lift doors opened at the underground parking lot..I could see a familiar figure looking at a familiar car..

"S-Sara", I gasped..it was inaudible to her so she didn't turned back at me..

Her car bannet was open..guess her car was broken down to the cold whether..

"Sara?", I called her in concern as she was shivering while looking at her car..

I guessed she couldn't handle the winter in seoul well..

She turned at me..