Accepting the offer

I returned to the base after a month..

In this whole month I chased and killed, who ever I found associated with that organization.

I took the help from a parallel Agency and brought them down.

When other Agency heard that two big agency is chasing the "Black dragon killer organization".every other Agency lent their hand to help us.

So tha organization was disbanded by us.

And the chief of that organization went into a hidding.It was the biggest punishment for that arrogant man.

After that me and Edward flyed to india and visited Dev's grave..That day I promised to our Agency before Dev and Edward that I won't decline any mission I'll do my best and never let anyone loss their loved ones ,like I did.

Present*

Everything played in my mind like a short movie.

I kept silent.

Edward broke the silence by saying"if you don't want to keep you promise means-",I cutted off him between his sentence.

"I accept!! I accept this mission", I said. I don't want the history to repeat.. Though there is less chance..but I don't want to do the same mistake again.

"Well then you and Vrishti is incharge of the mission..you Alpha of Eagle team is responsible for this client..Vrishti will be your Beta..you both are leaving in a week to south korea",He said.

I don't know why but everything happens so fast in my life..

Till yesterday I kept everything about BTS away from me..but now I don't have a choice.

Anyhow I'm just going there to do my job..we will be having our distance as I'm just going to be their Guard.

In Evening Edward called Our Eagle team and George to the meeting.

There was twist..when I saw the contract..that I will be the Physiotherapist in charge of BTS who takes care and be with them for 24/7.. and Vrishti will be their head stylist of BTS, as their head stylist took maternity leave for a year..And main thing is Me and Vrishti won't disclose our identity to any of the members unless there is an emergency.

"Wtf!!", I yelled and everyones in the conference room's heads snapped at me.

Though it was embarrassing I again put on my straight face.

Everyone went back to their normal.

Anyhow I can't deny this now ..As I myself walked into this trap.."but I'll do it for you Dev",I thought.

After signing of the contract we are told that,my "Eagle team"will be our back up team..and there will be a team called "Team Vulture"will be formed,which consists our Agents from the South Korean branch.

"So they all will be koreans right?", I asked Edward.

Edward nodded and said,"don't worry they all know english", he smiled sheepishly.

"And I understand Korean", I said and he was surprised.

"Its all the side effects of an ex-BTS Army",told Vrishti teasingly.

"Whatever",I rolled my eyes.

1 week went as 1 day..all this week me and Vrishti researched about every single death thread received by BTS to know our opponent..but we can't find because the people threatening BTS are like ghost who can't be identified.

So the day of our depart came..

Before leaving the base to catch our flight Edward was all clingy and nagged me and Vrishti to take care of ourselves..

I can't stand this man.

Suddenly George came and held my hands..I was surprised but I managed to look calm..

"Please take care of yourself..if you want any help call me anytime",his voice had true concern.

"It's not like this my first mission..but thank you.. I'll take care of myself and Vrishti as you told",I said with a smile.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug.

George's pov.

I don't know when it started, but I fallen for Sara from very long ago..the first time I saw her..I still remember it.. Though her bright personality was covered by her cold self due to the things she gone through..I really loved her.. Everyone in the base thinks that we are dating and except Sara, everyone knows that I like her.

It was so uneasy when she leaving to south korea.. I don't know why?..its not her first time..but it is uneasy for me..

So I suddenly pulled her into a hug.

I heard everyone gasp and teasing..and she was startled by my sudden action..but I wanted to hold her atleast for now.

Sara's pov

I was surprised at first..but I ignored the teasing of our colleagues and Edward I hugged him back.
Because he was the one friend who always stood next to me in my every sad and happy moments just like Vrishti.

So I never wanna lose him.

After waving them all a bye we got into our car and headed to LA international airport.

Later Me and Vrishti boarded our flight to Seoul,South korea.

As we took non stop fight we reached Seoul in the morning.

We were received by Mr.Baek min jun the secretary of Mr.CEO bang PD.

We were showed our apartment..we were astonished as they let us stay in a comfy apartment in UN village..they made sure that we are near the BTS for 24/7 so they even made us neighbor to them.

After that Mr.baek min jun left asking us to be there at 11 for the meeting.

I sighed..I don't know where it gonna lead us to.

We chose our rooms and put our luggages in the respect rooms..and got ready for our first day of our mission.

I got ready in this formals,

As I wanted to appear formal as a medical professionals and put on a top ponytail as my I have long hair that flows to my waist(I forced to keep this lengthy by my mom-_-), I put some gel to push my bangs back and let a thin bunch of hair fall on ...

As I wanted to appear formal as a medical professionals and put on a top ponytail as my I have long hair that flows to my waist(I forced to keep this lengthy by my mom-_-), I put some gel to push my bangs back and let a thin bunch of hair fall on my cheeks.

And Vrishti got ready in a Casual attire,

So we headed to Bighit entertainment in our car that gave to us by Our agency