Gaze

Sara's pov

It was 8 in morning when I got ready to leave to pick up Shuchi akka from airport.

As the winter is around the corner in Seoul by now..so woren,

Grabbing my car keys I walked out my room and saw sleepy Vrishti lying on the kitchen counter

She use to do this when she doesn't want,but have to wake up..

Because she wanted to cook something for Shuchi akka..so she got up early morning,I guess..

I went to her..she was soundly sleeping..I woked her up..and I saw she already made special breakfast for Akka..I smiled at her..and helped her to go to bed..

How ever she'll wake up in 30 minutes..so I left the house and went to underground parking..

I pulled my car out of parking lot and headed to seoul international airport to pick up Shuchi akka,who's flight is coming at 9.

BTS dorm

"Hyung today we have day off..and even tomorrow is sunday..so please let's go out for a drink?", Said Jimin to RM.

"Ok ok lets go to our usual pub then...", Said while smiling.

"Then let's call Our neighbors too", said Suga and Taehyung's eyes went wide at suga..but suga ignored him..

Everyone was shocked when he mentioned Sara and Vrishti.. because,he is not the type to get along with other people much..but he suddenly wanted someone to tag along with them..

When everone was wondering sudden change of Suga..both Tae and JK were freaking out because Sara and Vrishti was mentioned..

Suga raised an eyebrow towards RM for an anwer.

Even RM thought it's good idea to know more about them.

"Yes hyung let's call them along and I'll ask them",said Namjoon.

"No let me and Suga go and call them", Jin said..

All agreed,as Sara and Vrishti won't deny them.

"So we finally gonna have time for ourselves..heyyyyy", screamed Jimin and J-hope.

Others laughed at them

But somewhere inside Taehyung and Jungkook were scared to face the woman they attracted to.

Suga internally felt proud about his doing.

Shuchi 's pov

I reached Seoul international airport at 9..

When I walked out of the terminal I saw Sara standing there to receive me..

Leaving my luggages I ran to Sara..and hugged tight..

"I missed you sooooo much baby",telling I tighten my arms around her.