Awaken

Vrishti's pov

I know what I'm saying...I know this may be the truth..though it's not yet confirmed.. It's gonna bring bad memories for Sara..I'm sure..

It took me a mini world war between my mind and heart to tell her this..

It was dark time she ever had when her dearly comrade Dev died..it was hard for Sara to get over it..

Even for me it was the worst time seeing her that broken..

The incident which made the more lively and straight forward all above a dorky woman to become cold as ice..and life less statue

It was the cause,why she distance herself from everyone she loved dearly..her parents..siblings..friends..even she always use to erase my trace around her to protect me..

The night she broken down and cried in my arms...the nights she shivered curling into a ball in my arms...I could never forget them or get over them..

The painfully past of her's which directly connected with "The Black dragon killer organization" is awaken again..not confirmed..yet...no...I wish this not to be a truth...I can never see her being cold and isolated...and a blood lust beast in her..

I can never afford to see her like a................

walking dead again...

3rd person's pov

Sara hoped that it shouldn't be true..if it was,she was so determined to destroy every single root of that organization this time..

Her worries are more complicated..she don't know why..she scared.. everything made her more confused..she was so confused what to do if her life's top rival is back..

Her worries silently without her knowledge shifted to Taehyung..she doesn't know why or when he got involved into this..but she somehow knows not only him whole BTS having a serious threat awaiting for them..

"Dare to touch my people this time?...no one gonna survive from my hands Black Dragon killer organization...I'm not letting any of you alive this time", this thought of protecting her people made her furious...but she never loss her composure in decision making..

She called a intercom meeting with her Team..

She made the security of BTS more tighter...

Taehyung's pov

I was lying on the bed in my room..I was playing with my phone..

I was tired..I felt like sleeping...but I couldn't..

I threw my moblie aside in the bed and stared at the ceiling of my room..

Don't know when...my mind was filled with her thoughts..

"Sara...", I whispered.

At first I thought this may be a crush..I felt something more than a infatuation..her deep brown eyes..her white flour- honey complexion shiny skin..that flowy long black hair..in every way she was perfect..

Though I never saw her laugh...but she is the prettiest when she smiles..

Her everything draws me closer and closer to her.. yesterday when I saw her under the moonlight I felt a weird yet a happiest feeling...

The angelic look smile in her lips...as if she remembered something make her smile instantly whenever she thinks about it..

Everyone thinks she is too cold..but no...she is warm inside..only not showing out..

When I saw her cry..I felt a sharp pain...I really wanted to kiss her tears to go away..

I wanted to hug her tight and never wanna let her go..

Sara's pov.

Me and Vrishti finished our household works and I already informed her about tonights dinner with BTS..

Even she felt it would be a good way to get close to them to get their trust and know the incidents one by one which can be a clue or a great help in our mission..

We both had our lunch without Shuchi akka as she already informed me being caught up with work..

Time passes it was already around 5 in evening where me and Vrishti started to prepare for cooking the dinner..

As it was for lot of people and we thought of giving them a feast we started earlier..

We prepared ingredients..

We started to cook south indian best dishes..

I heard our apartment door opens..it was Shuchi akka..

"Akka!!!", I yelled across the kitchen to let her know where we are..

She directly came to kitchen..

"Huh??. What are you guys doing?..are you guys gonna held a feast or what?", She asked us with a questioned expression.

"We gonna have a proper housewarming party tonight and neighbors are coming", Said Vrishti while checking for salt in the chicken curry she made.

"Neighbors... perhaps you mean..", I completed her sentence by Sara telling,"you are right Akka it BTS..they going to join us tonight".

Shuchi's pov

I blankly stared at the two busily cooking women..

I sighed.

I walked to my room thinking,"I guess my day can never get any further worst that this".

I changed into comfortable clothes and headed to kitchen to help my two little kids in cooking..

As Sara said we three have to give our best to make our India's some of the best dishes in a short time..

Sara and Vrishti made Chetinad's type non veg food which is an authentic Tamilnadu food,as they were well familiar with it..they somehow managed to do Gulab jamun in this short time as they prepared important ingredients lot before..

"My intelligent babies", I had a proud Mom's moment for a minute towards this two girls.

I made butter paneer and panner tikha..when I was about to do Roti,Vrishti dragged me and Sara to go and change our clothes.. it was already late where BTS may come to our house anytime..

She insisted us to come out in indian attire..

So we went to change our clothes..