It was nothing like this. Aspen, Colorado is decked out to the max. With the snowy mountains as a backdrop, and all the giant pine trees lit up, and all the beautiful wood cabins at the foot of the mountains, it was like being inside a snow globe.

Kongpob tugged Arthit along to the registration desk. Behind the desk was a blond girl with glasses wearing a santa hat. She looked up from her computer, and smiled at the two men. Her name tag showed Kimberly.

"Hello gentlemen. My name is Kimberly. Do you have reservations?" Kimberly looked between the men.

"Hi, my name is Kongpob. We have reservations for three nights here." Kongpob hands over their passports.

"Okay, let me check to see where your room is at." Kimberly takes their passports, and typed away.

" Kimberly takes their passports, and typed away

"Kong, I want hot cocoa too." Arthit said pointing to a delicious looking cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows and sprinkled cinnamon on top, that a girl was holding as she walked pass him.

"Oh, Kenneth. Can you get two cups of hot cocoa for these gentlemen?" Kimberly asked, and the other nodded with his thumbs up.

"Thank you." Arthit smiled brightly at Kimberly.

"Aww...you have such a beautiful smile. I love your dimples." Kimberly said as she continued to key in their information.

Arthit smiled, and looked at Kongpob. Kongpob smiled back at him.

Spoken in Thai:

"Are you not annoyed or jealous that she is flirting with me?"

"No. It's common here. People like to compliment people in the USA openly with no intentions."

"Is that why you don't think all those women are flirting with you back home?"

"Huh, I never thought about it. But honestly, people are much more direct and open about their opinions here."

Arthit nodded, and thought to himself. No wonder his husband is so clueless. He has been desensitized by the Americans. He still can't get over the fact that Kongpob didn't know that his client was making a move on him until she suggested that they take the meeting back to her place. Sigh.

"Everything is set. Let me give you the rundown of the resort. You have booked one of our VIP cabin suites. It's the first one on the left if you go through the set of doors down that hall. That's actually my favorite cabin of all our VIP cabins. It has the best view of the slopes. We can take your luggage to the cabin for you. You can enjoy your hot cocoa by the fireplace if don't want to go to the cabin yet.

Breakfast is 7 am - 10 am. Lunch is 11 am - 2 pm. Dinner is between 6 pm - 9 pm at our Pleasant Pine restaurant to the right side over there. Room service is available from 6 am - 12 am.

Skiing equipments and lift passes are included with your VIP stay. All other recreation and spa facilities available is in this pamphlet.

I also see you will be joining us for Christmas. There will be a spectacular Christmas brunch from 10 am - 2pm. There's caroling in the afternoon. We will have Christmas dinner at 6 pm. There's going to be a Christmas play after dinner. This is all organized by a local Orphanage that we sponsor here. So, it's a great cause, and the orphans can enjoy a fun and warm Christmas here.