Chapter Twenty Three: Blurry

~SAN~

  I didn't want to move from where I was, curled up against Wooyoung. I couldn't bring myself to move. My eyes were so swollen from crying, and I was just so tired.

  "Do you need anything?" Wooyoung asked.

  "No..." I whispered. "I'm tired... My eyes are so swollen..." I sniffled a little.

  "You can sleep if you want. I'll put something on TV, and you can nap. Okay?" Wooyoung said.

  I nodded. Wooyoung put cartoons on my TV, and snuggled close to me. He got us both all snuggled into bed, tucked in under the covers. I buried my face in Wooyoung's chest.

  "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Sannie..." Wooyoung said softly. "I- not that this makes things better, but umm- my parents really want to meet you."

  I looked up at him.

  "...They do? You told them about us?" I asked.

  "Yeah, I did. They're really happy. Because you make me so happy. They want to meet you at some point." Wooyoung said. "They're excited to meet you."

  I sighed a little, hugging Shiber close.

  "But you don't have to meet them if you don't want to." Wooyoung said. "It's no pressure or anything."

  "I want to meet them. But today I just want to nap." I said. "My vision is blurry cause my eyes are so swollen..."

  "Let's nap then." Wooyoung said. "I'm down to nap. The cartoons are on, we can nap."

  "Hey Wooyoung?" I said, looking up a Wooyoung again.

  "What's up?" Wooyoung asked.

  "Smile for me, baby." I said. "I need to see your smile."

  Wooyoung blushed, but smiled. His smile made my heart soar. It helped chase away the sad that I felt. 

  "You're so silly, even when you're sad. That's one of the reasons why I love you." Wooyoung said.

  "...You love me?" I sat up. "Wooyoung, you just used the L word."

  Wooyoung's face went bright red, and his eyes widened.

  "Wait. I uhh- I mean- I'm sorry." He was stammering.

  "It's okay! It's okay. I love you too." I said. "Jung Wooyoung, I love you too."

  Wooyoung smiled again, laughing this time. His laugh was so happy, it even made me smile a little. 

  I snuggled close to him. "Baby, I'm so glad you're mine. I'm so glad."

  "I'm lucky to be your boyfriend, San." Wooyoung said softly. He snuggled under the covers again. "Mm. Let's nap. I'm tired too."

  "You've been pretty tired recently. Is everything okay?" I asked. "You're okay, right?"

  "I'm fine, San. Don't worry." Wooyoung smiled at me. "I'm okay. Let's just nap. Okay?"

  I couldn't help but think he was hiding something, but I wasn't going to worry about it.

  I snuggled up to my boyfriend, shutting my eyes. I fell asleep quickly.