Chapter Four: Seven

~SAN~

  Another text came through hours later with a new link. "Guys! It's back! I got another link!" I hurried to the living room, where I was joined by the rest of my members.

  I clicked on the link. It took a second to load, but when it did, Mingi was on the floor, and his attacker was IN the room with him.

  "Oh my god, the guy that took him is in there with him!" I yelled.

  The two were shouting back and forth.

  "Beg for your members!" His kidnapper said angrily. "Do it! Who's your best friend? Call for him. Call for him!" 

  Mingi cried out as his kidnapper stepped on his arm.

  "Stop, please!" Mingi was begging him to stop.

 "Only your members can save you." The kidnapper sneered, looming over Mingi. "Think about that. Your best friend. What's his name?"

  "S- San..." Mingi mumbled. "His name is San."

  My heart dropped as he said my name. 

  "We're gonna find you." I whispered.

  "And your leader?" The kidnapper said.

  "H- Hongjoong." Mingi told him. "Ow, ow! I told you their names, stop! Please!"

  I looked over at Hongjoong. His face had drained of color. He loked like he had seen a ghost.

  "Stop, stop, stop!" Mingi cried. "Hongjoong, please..." He begged. "Please help me..."

  Hongjoong let out a quiet noise, he was crying now hearing Mingi calling out for him.

  "San, I- I saw you, all you had to do was turn around and you would have seen me!" Mingi yelled. "You were right there!"

  My breath caught in my throat. 

  "All I had to do was turn around?" I whispered. "By- by the bus! He was behind me?! I could have stopped this!"

  Mingi's loud, pained screamed echoed through our dorm. We all heard the snap as his arm broke. Hongjoong clapped a hand over his mouth as a loud sob escaped him. I was crying again as well, tears streaming down my cheeks.

  Yeosang darted out of the room, locking himself in the bathroom.

  "Yeosang!" Seonghwa ran after him.

  I could hear Yeosang throwing up in the bathroom. The rest of were crying, frozen on the couch. The feed cut out, leaving my screen blank. I dropped my phone to the floor. I couldn't get the sound of Mingi's scream out of my head. The sound of his arm breaking.

  "D- Did anyone see anything?" Hongjoong asked, trying to compose himself. "Did anyone see anything noticable?"

  "The jacket." Jongho whispered. "The jacket that he was wearing. It had a company logo on it. I think it's a local company..."

  "Okay. Go- umm- go look for the company." Hongjoong said. He was still trying to compose himself. "Go see if you can find it. Everyone else, we need to hink of a plan. If we can find him, we have to have a plan. We have to be prepared for everything. Seonghwa, how is Yeosang?"

  "He's okay!" Seonghwa called from the bathroom. "He'll be okay..."

  "San?" Hongjoong turned to me. 

  "I'm fine. But we need to find this mother fucker." I growled. "I want to get him the fuck away from Mingi."

  Wooyoung came over and sat by me, hugging me tightly.

  "It'll be okay, San. We'll find him. We'll save him." He said softly in my ear. "I promise. We'll find him."

  My anger subdued as Wooyoung spoke to me. It turned to sadness and fear. Wooyoung held me tight as I started to cry.

  "It'll be okay." He whispered.

  "We all need to get some rest." Hongjoong said softly. "We all need some sleep. Let's continue this in the morning, okay?"

  Hongjoong got up, and started seeing each member to bed. I didn't move from the couch. Wooyoung stayed with his arms around me.

  "I'll go with you." Wooyoung said softly. "Come on. Let's go to bed."

  Wooyoung pulled me to my feet, and lead me to my room.

  "Come on, San. Let's go to bed. It will all be okay." Wooyoung said softly, guiding me into bed. He climbed in next to me, snuggling up close to me.

  I hadn't realized how numb all of this had made me. And how exhausted I was.

  "It's all going to be okay..." Wooyoung whispered. "We'll find him... I can see how tired you are. Go to sleep. I'll be right here."

  I clung to Wooyoung, burying my face in his neck. I fell asleep after just a few minutes, safely in his arms.