Booty Call // Josh Kiszka *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"Oh–fuck," you uttered when he slid his middle finger inside. It was easy–you were getting wetter with anticipation and with his touches–and the contact to your vulnerable flesh made you arch your back a little and press yourself against him, his still half-hard cock resting against your thigh.

He gripped your ass a little tighter and worked his finger deeper, pumping it in and out slowly, curling it just enough to make you whine against his neck. Your teeth almost sank into his neck before you stopped yourself, just resting your face against him, closing your eyes and letting him cup your heat and work his finger inside you.

Without a thought you moved your thigh back and forth over his cock, feeling it stiffen nearly completely. Josh sounded a soft moan himself and slid his forefinger inside you too, pressing the pad of his thumb against your clit, the motions all deliberate and knowing. He sent another, more intense tingle through your body, up to your head which was beginning to cloud with its absence of coherent thoughts, only sensory titillation and the images of him taking up its space.

You brought your mouth to his again, taking each other in more heated and slightly sloppy kisses. You dragged your fingers through his hair; he squeezed your ass while his fingers curled inside you, meeting your plush velvet with a combination of gentleness and eager haste. His thumb rubbed your clit harder and you started to move with his hand, getting even more friction all over yourself from his knuckles and the back of his hand.

He eased out of your kisses and pressed his forehead to yours, dark eyes shining and a smile curling at the corners of his mouth. "Will I get rewarded for this?"

You nodded, trying to even out your breathing though your heart was racing, working up to a thumb only audible to your own ears. "Yeah, Josh, I'll reward you," you managed to say, reaching around his backside to squeeze his ass as he was squeezing yours.

He giggled and kissed you, quick and soft, then worked his fingers harder inside you. You wrapped both arms around the back of his neck and rested your head on his shoulder, letting him work you over, every nerve stimulated until the thumping in your chest turned into, what felt like anyway, an explosion.

You cursed and moaned against his collarbone, digging your nails into his back, and he slowed the pace of his fingers down, still moving them in and out as your pelvic muscles worked to squeeze them and keep them inside.

"Okay–fuck," you breathed, trying to collect yourself as you eased back down, the stars in your eyes dissipating with each blink. You placed one hand on his shoulder and the other cradled the side of his face, looking into his eyes. "You want me to fuck you?"

Josh nodded, bursting into a smile. "That's why–well, one of the reasons why I texted you," he admitted, putting his hands on your waist. "Do you want to?"

"Yeah, definitely," you told him, patting his cheek before bringing your hands to his hips, slowly turning him around. "You even showered for the occasion."

He laughed. "Just trying to be courteous, Y/N."

Before he could face the wall, you did what you could to shift his body a little to the left. "In front of the mirror," you instructed, keeping your hands firmly on his hips as he did was you said. "You wanna watch?"

"I never have before, so why not?" he mused, placing his hands on either side of the mirror and arching his back.

You moved against him, pressing your front to his backside, and kissed the back of his neck. The soft points of contact made him moan quietly, closing his eyes and tilting his head back, silently urging you to kiss wherever else your could manage–the sides of his neck, his collarbones, shoulders–and you did.