Dance for me

Cartier (Chase)

"What the fuck you scared the shit out of me" I jumped seeing chaos sitting in my living room. He was so fine that man knew he was fine too.

"Kenny sent to come get you." He said sitting there smoking his blunt.

"Well why the hell he ain't tell me? I questioned. "And how hell you get in my house? I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips. He stood up towering over me. Ugh why he have to be so fine I asked myself.

"You ask to many questions, you ready or not?" I rolled my eyes cause he don't always have to be rude.

"Yeah" I grabbed my Chanel purse and walked out the door to his car I got in the passenger side. He got in and speed off. Kenny has been sending him to pick me up as if I didn't drive and have a car. Kenny finally let me joined them but he said one fuck up and I was done . I had to convince him so hard he all like he need to speak to chaos like who the hell is he. He don't make decisions for me. We been eyeing each other this last couple of months too but I just been trying to ignore it but Kenny always tell him to come get me.

"Here" he threw his roll up and weed at me. I just looked at him he gets on my nerves. I just started breaking it up and rolling it for him. I seen him eyeing me from the corner of his eye. I just giggled.

"You can roll your own weed next time I'm not a maid." I said talking shit he just shook his head while his eyes was on the road.

"You rolled it tho" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Cause I ain't want your ass complaining in my ear all day" I laughed cause he was going to complain all day cause he ain't smoke cause I wouldn't roll it. These last couple months we gotten so close. He laughed as we pulled up to the trap. I was so happy Kenny let me in I enjoyed killing these thirsty ass men.

"Hey Kenny so what's up?" I questioned. He looked mad I didn't know what was wrong.

"Theses niggas playing sis as he punched a hole in the wall. I jumped from my ptsd of angry men. Chaos just laughed, he always so damn quiet.

"How can I help?" I asked Kenny he been cautious so once he ask me to join but I feel like he mad cause he knew he needed me to this one and that's why he was so mad.

"I need you to line this nigga but I don't want you to even be around him." He said mad as fuck.

"I can do this." I said to him knowing I can because no man has ever turn my fine ass down.

"That's the problem I don't even want you in this shit" he yelled.

"Calm down I'll be fine." I tried to reason with him. "What's up I'll do it no problem." Chaos rolled his eyes he was mad cause I set the niggas up and act like I'm going to fuck them. He just mad cause I ain't no thirsty ass bitch for him. Even tho I wanted him so bad I knew I had to contain my self cause it's business.

He told me the plan, the plan was for me to be a stripper and get this nigga to my hotel room. Which I was happy to do because me being this pretty I knew they'll be thirsty as fuck for me. We been planning to take this nigga out for 2 months now. I was just happy Kenny let me in.

"So Cartier." He trailed off but I wanted him to call me chase.

"Chase you mean." I corrected him he closed his eyes to try to refrain from his anger I knew not to play with him while he mad. I stood back holding my hands up in surrender as he went along.