She's back

Roman and his wife Ashley baby in the mm ^^^

2 years later
Cartier (Chase)

I didn't contact no one in two years not even my dad because I knew he would of told Kenny

I didn't contact no one in two years not even my dad because I knew he would of told Kenny. I just needed time for myself I need time to heal without everyone breathing down my back. Of course I appreciate them wanting to be there for me but I had to do this on my own and I did. I trained and trained I've been gone a little over two years and I'm the best now. I will get my revenge on who ever broke my heart which is two men. Uncle Roman and Javion.

I just got off the plane I was finally back in California. I planned everything out carefully each step I plan to kill my uncle within a week I can't wait. He will never ever play with my heart again he will never use me for my love I will do that to him. He will never see it coming once he sees me all grown up he will be begging to fuck me. And he will fall right into my trap with his disgusting ass.

As soon as I got in my Uber I thought about Kenny. I know for a fact he pissed at me for breaking my promise. I promised to call him and I didn't I know after I explain he will understand but I know he pissed. I sailed his number just so I can hear his voice after this call I'll throw my phone out. I don't want him looking for me just yet I'll go back there soon. But I have business to finish here in California first. After the third ring Kenny answered his phone.

"Hello." He voice boomed through the phone. I was quiet for a few seconds.

"I just calling to let you know I'm okay. I know your pissed at me because I haven't called but I'll tell you everything soon. I love you best friend thank you for everything I'll see you soon." I hung up before he could even respond I threw the phone out the window of the moving car.

My mission and focus was killing my uncle. He put me through worst shit than Jay. The fact that I really loved both is crazy. I'm disgusted with my self for loving my uncle I am. He tricked me and I will get him back soon one day watch.

"Hey daddy." I jumped on my daddy back I've missed him.

"I've miss you Cartier. You can't ever do that again." He hugged me so tight.

"I won't daddy I won't ever leave you hanging again. I'll keep in contact next time I love you."

"I love you too. Your mother has been going crazy she will be glad to see you. She out shopping right now please tell me your staying." We walked Into the kitchen and I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yes daddy I'm staying can we all go out for dinner. I think you should invite the whole family especially uncle Roman I've missed him." I felt sick to my stomach saying that but I'm ready to make him suffer.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea I think he would love that it's been years since he seen you. And he married now so it would be nice for everyone to meet. I'm going to call him up now to let him know."