Back to her

Cartier (Chase)

I got to Florida yesterday I had already brought an apartment before hand and had it furnished

I got to Florida yesterday I had already brought an apartment before hand and had it furnished. When I got here I just went food shopping and filled up my bar with liquor. Now I'm dressed and ready to see Kenny and the baby. He doesn't know I'm here yet I really wanted to surprise him. Kenny has done a lot for me and I wish I could repay him I really do. But I know me just being here is good enough for him. I pulled my phone out after I got situated in my car I needed to call him to find out if he still lives in the same place.

"Best friend." I screamed into the phone.

"Cartier what did I tell you about not calling me everyday." I knew he would say this I haven't called in three days.

"Sorry Kenny." I used my baby voice.

"Don't use that voice I'm still mad at you."

"Well if your mad at me then I'm not coming tomorrow."

"Girl don't play with me. I miss you Cartier."

"I miss you too Kenny. Do you live in the same place?"

"Yeah I have the baby for the next three days."

"Well that's good I'm coming to see you tomorrow okay I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye." I hung up and drove to his house.

Kenny (Shoota)

I was just chilling today with my son Prince

I was just chilling today with my son Prince. He only 3 months old and me and his mother not together no more. After Cartier left I was a little lonely I missed her so I had finally stop hoeing around and found a girlfriend. The first year we was all good but then I caught her cheating and I was done after that. I'm a good nigga I stay faithful she was just a waste of time but I'm thankful for my son. I couldn't forgive her after she cheated because she was pregnant by the nigga and was going to try to pin the baby on me. Like she had just Prince and two months later she was pregnant I knew it wasn't mines because we wasn't even having sex. She fucked up and ruin a good relationship I gave her everything and treated her with respect but she wanted something else I guess. So now we co parent which is best. The door bell knocked me out my thoughts.

"Let's go see who at the door Prince." I got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?"

"I'm a surprise open up." I knew that voice anywhere it was Cartier. I was definitely surprised I wasn't expecting her at all. "BESTFRIEND I MISS YOU" she screamed as soon as I opened the door.

"I missed you too Cartier."

"Can I hold him please." She asked excitedly I missed her this bubbly I'm glad she back to herself.

"Yeah here he kinda heavy he a big boy. Come in Prince you finally meet your God mother Cartier." I handed her Prince she happily grabbed him.

"Oh my gosh he so cute he looks just you Kenny. I'm so happy for you best friend."

"So how are you doing Cartier. Are we better?" I truly wanted to see how she was doing I wanted to see where her head was at.

"I'm actually doing much better. I'm glad I got to get away I'm glad that your still here by my side I'm glad I still have my parents every step of the way. So I'm grateful I really am of course I wish I can turn back time and get my daughter but with time I'll get better. Some days I still get said but I can always visit her and I still have memories of her in my heart I can never forget her."

"I'm proud of you I'm so glad you gotten better. Im happy I got the old Cartier back. It's good to see you smiling and genuinely happy."

"It feels good to be happy again. And now I have a god son who I'm so happy to see. Kenny he is the spitting image of you." She kissed his cheeks he was pulling on her hair.

*sorry I'm having real bad writers block with this book. I've written this like a month ago and I seem to can't think of anything else right now.