Flashback

Uncle Roman in the mm^^

Cartier (Chase)
Flashback

"Hey sweetie." I was in my room watching tv. My mom was sleeping and my dad was away as usual handling business.

"Hi uncle Roman." He came to sit on my bed I just turned fifteen last week.

"What you doing up so late sweetie?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I couldn't sleep. Daddy not coming back tonight?" Uncle Roman only stays at the house to watch and protect us when daddy's out.

"No sweetie it's just me and you. Your mommy sleeping."

"Okay you want to watch a movie like when I was little." My uncle was my favorite until he started tricking me into thinking touching me and having sex with me was okay. Then he said people who love each other do that I was dumb and young to believe his ass.

"Yes sweetie. Pick the movie out and I'll be back with snacks." I ran to pick out a movie I was so happy little did I know that was the first night to change my life.

"Okay uncle the movie is ready I put in a scary movie Freddy versus Jason." I hopped back on the bed and went under the covers and I noticed he did the same but I didn't think anything of it.

"You want to play a game while we watching a movie?"

"We just put the movie on uncle Roman. Can I eat some popcorn first." He handed me the pop corn then he got up and left the room but he came back with liquor.

"Turn the movie off and let's play a game sweetie." I was mad that we wasn't watching a movie but I had to listen to my uncle.

"Okay what game?"

"Now listen since your a big girl now. You should be doing big girl things. We are going to play this game called questions."

"Okay." I said lost I've never played any game like this.

"I'm going to ask you a question and if you never did it you take a shot of liquor."

"Do I get to ask you questions uncle?" I asked innocently.

"No I only ask you questions."

"Okay."

"Let's go we going in my room to play." I got up and followed him to his room.

"Alright first question. Have you ever drank liquor?"

"No." I answered and he passed me a shot. It burned like hell going down. It was so nasty and strong. "That was nasty."

"You will get use to it. Next question have you ever smoked weed?" I shook my head no he poured me a shot I took it.

"Am I going to get drunk?" I asked innocently.

"Yes that's the point of playing the game." Five questions went by and I drank to each question because I've never done nothing I was a very good girl. At this point I was definitely drunk.

"I don't want to drink anymore the room is spinning." I laid on his bed because everything was spinning. I seen him get up but I didn't think anything of it until he stood in between my legs. "What are you doing?" He stood in between my legs and his hands started to rub up and down my thigh.

"Shhh your a big girl right." I nodded my head scared to even talk. "You know I love you right don't you love me." I nodded my head yeah. "People who love each other does things to one another okay I'm going to make you feel good."

"O-okay" I stuttered.

"Take your clothes off and let me see your body."

"What I don't think I want-" my words were cut off by a slap I fell to the floor. I started crying because it hurt really bad.

"Take your fucking clothes off now I'm not going to say it again." I took my clothes off slowly. "Hurry up" he said making me jump once I was naked he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started to strip out his clothes and he came and laid in between my legs.

"I don't want to do this I'm a virgin."

"I'll make you feel good I promise I will not hurt you I love you Cartier." And he kissed me I didn't even know how to kiss. "Open your legs wider it will hurt a little at first but then it will feel good okay." I nodded. He pushed himself inside me and I screamed he covered my mouth.

I jumped out my bed and ran into the bathroom. I hovered over the toilet emptying everything in my stomach. I felt disgusted sick to my stomach I didn't want to finish that nightmare. I can't believe I was stupid and dumb enough to believe my uncle.

It's been six months since I left Miami and return back to California to live with my dad. My plan is to train and trick my uncle into loving me again so I can kill him with pleasure. I can't wait till I'm strong enough I can't wait to see the look on his face when I kill him.

He took my innocence away he took everything from me. I was never the same after that my whole life change. My parents don't even know and they will never know because I will kill him. I want to be the one who tortured him and watch him die slowly it will bring happiness in my heart.

All because of him I ran away and met Jay. Jay was no better but it's all I knew so I just accepted it. My uncle has done worst though he played with my heat he got me hooked on drugs made me have sex with others for his own pleasure. He made me make videos he made me have an abortion after he promised we was going to get married. He actually gave me a engagement ring and then I caught him fucking my friend. After that he pulled me right back in and he had the nerve to bring the same bitch to our family dinner. After that day I ran away.

I couldn't keep dealing with all the hurt. So I went with the next best thing Jay. Jay was nice caring and loving at first. I told him all my secrets besides Kenny Jay promised he would never do that to me. Two years in our relationship some girl came to our house five months pregnant with Jay baby. After the girl had the baby Jay paid her 50,000 dollars to leave him alone she took it and left. I should of left his ass them but no he begged me to stay.

After that everything changed he was staying out late or not come home at all. We was arguing nonstop next thing you know he started hitting me first it was slaps then punches next thing you know I'm in the hospital for days sometimes weeks. I still stayed like a fucking dummy. Then I got pregnant with Jayla everything was good again for a little while then it's like he turn into this mad man. He was the perfect boyfriend if Jayla was around but when she wasn't it was hell to pay. He even beat my ass in front of his friends because I didn't answered his question fast enough. After I was damn near unconscious his friends pulled me off of him and guess what my  dumbass did I stayed with his ass.

If I would of just left then my daughter would be here. Sometimes I wish Kenny was my man but I know my place with him. I don't even look at him that way I just wish someone else would treat me the way he do.

All I need is a little more training and I'll be ready to kill the two men who made me into a weakness bitch.