Surprise

Cartier (Chase)

"Cartier I'm leaving I'll probably be back real late tonight

"Cartier I'm leaving I'll probably be back real late tonight. Your mother is out with your aunt shopping. You should go meet up with them instead of staying cooped up in the house." My dad came into the backyard I was by the pool.

"No I'm fine dad I'm just relaxing maybe I'll meet with them later."

"Your going to be okay in the house by yourself?" I laughed.

"Yes dad I'm not a baby anymore."

"Your my baby and I don't want anything else happening to you."

"I'm fine dad I'll call if anything okay I promise." He walked over towards me and sat on the chair next to me.

"I'm sorry Cartier I wasn't there to protect you. I just feel guilty I should of known something was wrong." I sighed I knew he would feel like this sooner or later.

"Dad I don't blame anyone especially not you. All those times you called I pretended to be okay you were just believing me. I should of just told the truth instead of lying for him. I'm okay now though don't worry. I love you dad." I got up and hugged him. My parents were great parents even though they don't know what happen between me and uncle Roman. But that's my fault for pretending nothing happened. If I would of just told the truth all this time instead of lying trying to protect these men. Half of what happened to me would of never happened if I would've just opened my mouth.

"I love you too. Promise me if anything ever happens to you tell me so I can be there and protect you."

"I promise I will dad. Now go I'm fine let me finish tanning in peace." We both started laughing. I miss who I was before everything I was genuinely happy. I'm slowly but surely getting back there.

"Okay okay I'm out."

Kenny

"What's good bruh

"What's good bruh." I walked into Chance house. My mind has been everywhere since I've talked to Cartier. I'm so mad at her disappearing. Something could of happened to her.

"You iight Kenny?" Chance asked. I blew a breath out thinking if I should tell him or not. But Chance has been my nigga since I was like 10.

"Nah not really I got a lot on my mind."