Nightmare

*Jayla in the mm^^

I ran back and forth upstairs trying to move as fast as I can to pack the stuff in my car. My body hurt so bad from the beating Javion just gave me earlier. I'm surprised I can even move maybe it's just my adrenaline pumping. I need to move fast if I want to be done and out the door before he comes back home. I'm praying it's after I'm gone I can't deal with another beating today.

I checked on my three year old daughter Jayla she was peaceful sleeping in her bed. I hurriedly packed her stuff in her suitcases I needed to get out of this house. I was so focused into packing her stuff until I heard the door slam.

"Cartier where the fuck are you? Bring your ass downstairs now." I heard Javion yell my heart started beating fast I didn't know what to do. "I know you heard me bring your ass down here now." I slowly got up and left Jayla room I closed her door so she didn't hear the screaming and yelling.

"Yes." I walked down the steps trying to prepare myself for whatever about to take place.

"Why the fuck is there suitcases down here and some is packed in your car? Where the fuck you think you going?" I couldn't speak I was to afraid to do it say anything right now. "You plan on leaving me?" He started walking closer to me which each step he take forward I took one backwards up the steps. "Answer me Cartier and answer me now."

"I-I'm leaving I can't take this anymore." I said lowly it came out in a very shaky voice. He just laughed.

"That was funny. Do you seriously think I'm going to let you walk out that door alive? You got to be crazy girl." I ran fast into our bedroom but he was right behind me. I tried to close the door but he was much stronger he pushed it and I flew to the floor.

"No No no please don't hit me I'll stay I'll stay just don't hit me." I pleaded with tears in my eyes. I backed into a wall while he towered over me. He drew his hand back about to hit me until we heard our daughter.

"Daddy." Jayla said innocently. I was so happy at that moment but I knew he will just fuck me up later.

"Yes baby?" He left me on the floor while he went to pick her up.

"I'm hungry daddy I want macaroni." I got up and walk towards them.

"I'll fix her something to eat Jay." I took Jayla out his arms and walked away he pulled me back.

"You know I love you Chase right." I knew he was only saying this because Jayla was right here.

"Yes I know Jay I love you too." I wish I didn't love him but do and it hurts me that he does this to me.

"You know I'm sorry about earlier it won't happen again." I wish it was the truth but I'm so use to the beatings now.

"I know baby don't worry about it. Jayla go in your room and wait for mommy." I put her down and she ran into her room. He pushed me into the wall choking me.

"If you ever think your leaving me alive your kidding yourself I will kill you. If I can't have you no one will. I suggest you go cook dinner and think about what I said bitch." With every word he squeezed tighter.

"Please I can't breath." I managed to get out. I tried prying his hands off me I was scratching him and everything it felt like I was about to die any second. I got weaker and weaker I could feel myself slowly going away.

"I hope your ass learns that I'm not playing with you." He dropped me on the floor I gasped for air. I was coughing I still could barely breath. He almost killed me I wish I could say it was the first time but it's not. I definitely have to leave now I can't stay anymore.