"I will tell her." Kai whispers even though we're all so close we can hear each other's breathing.

"Tell me what?" Irene asks as her hand slips out of mine. She turns to both of us and continues to question us with her gaze instead of words.

"We need to speak to X about whether Ast can..." He starts to explain but I cut him off.

"She is better off dead. For all safety and it is not like she was ever going to win her appeal, the odds her to out scale for us to tip them. That is what X said." My voice hardly comes out and I get through the words as quickly as I could. I may not feel my soul splitting at saying the words but the knowledge that the crack is increasing, slowly chipping off my original soul, remains.

Irene looks at us and decides not say anything. The fact settles into them both before Kai stands up and Irene following as if the two have reached the same subconscious choice.

At the same time, they say, "We'll go speak to X and find out more."

They walk off and leave me on the ground glaring at the two until I remember that X lived in a cave; A cave with tables to hide under but a cave where only he resided none the less. I watch as the three begin to bicker between themselves no doubly demanding more than they are going to get.

I stand up, my vision swirling before I begin to cartwheel back over to them and just as I place in my front flip I grip their shoulders and pull them down. X stares at us before walking out, to hide under a table.

"What are you doing Olie?" Kai asks, "We were about to get something out of him!"
Irene just gasped in shock but my smile brightens as I whisper in their ear one by one what we all missed out seeing as we are idiots.

"Go pack your bags buckos we're heading to an unknown location to discover everything we didn't already know!"

We all scramble –or in my case cartwheel- off to get ready for the not so horrible journey ahead of us.

"Alex calm down. I also made a fool out myself just calm down. Deep breaths..." Isaac started to try and speak reason to his partner instead of plan someone who was not even involved murder.

Alex however was not taking her loss and pacing around with the creepiest grin on her face.

"Bloody murder! We need to kill him in the most painful way." Alex was started to mumble before she faced Isaac with wide eyes, "We'll be saving everyone Isaac. It does not matter if he committed the prank or not he is still using Astoria to his advantage. You don't want that do you?" The more she talked it had gone from screaming to cooing at Isaac. Her partner was starting to shake from the protective, righteous and dangerous aura she was giving out. Her pacing had stopped and he started to think about her words.

Why was he even defending Kai while both he and Olie had tried to slaughter him. He had a problem with Olie but seeing as she was okay most of the time he had to focus on Kai. The man child was trying to create a gang from the people Astoria thought she loved. Isaac knew she loved him. Kai was just standing in the way as a barrier like he always was. Kai was the threat that had to be eliminated. He turned to Alex smiling.

"Okay, but no one else dies."

"I knew you would come around eventually. So how about a bloody murder?" Alex grin relaxed slightly but she looked like a kid in a candy store.

"Bloody murder?" Isaac raised his eyebrow and angled his head to the left staring at Alex confused.

"Bloody murder!" Alex started to chant looking at Isaac hopefully.

"I'm not going to join you in your man hunt that starts chanting bloody murder in case that's what you are waiting for." Isaac stated calmly.

"Why not?"

"I do not want his death to be gruesome. I want him dead but I doubt anyone wants to go down while having their ex-girlfriend burst their eardrums screeching bloody murder in them."

"Why ever not? He deserves it."

Isaac took a second to consider whether or not he did deserve it. He had tried to kill him gruesomely before, why was he any different. While Isaac started to reconsider his life choices Alex was finally beginning to calm down from the hype of adrenaline from the fight earlier.

"So what do you say partner?" She asked smirking and offering her hand, "What do you say to Kai's death?"

Isaac hesitantly took the hand and smirked back at her, "I say sure, the bastard deserves it and we'll serve him karma on a silver platter!"

Both Alex and Isaax looked around the small gathering they made after both being kicked out from the cave and running open to chug down some coke, Alex grinned when her can popped open and she offered one to Isaac, who took it.

The clanked the cans togtehr and grinned, "To Kai's death!" they cheered before Alex lifted her mug to drink. It was smacked from her hand.

"I'm not dealing with you screeching bloody murder."

"Okay."

"Thank you!" He smiled and took a sip from his only for it to also be smacked from his hand. Isaac looked up slightly annoyed at the gesture,

"What was that for, I am not the person who go's running around on a sugar screeching what ever comes to their head."
"Otherwise we aren't even!"

Isaac sighed and accepted his defeat watching the coke can roll on the ground, "Fine." He muttered