Punzie: nope. Its been 2 weeks since she locked herself in her room,she must be starving?!

Hic: let's knock her door down!

Jack: its no use Hic,I've tried 10 times already but she covered her door with a thick layer of ice to prevent us from breaking in.

Hic: has anyone tried the window?

Eugene: yup,but she did the same thing to it like her door.

*Zen's room*

Zen: *chanting to herself* conceal don't feel,conceal don't feel.*takes out a lighter and sets her room on fire*

*mansion's living room*

Kristoff: *smells smoke* uh...what's cooking?

Elsa: *sees smoke* THE MANSION?!

Anna: I'll get the kids!

Emmetha: Guys I-.

Jack: Lia,Hiro,Emmetha,Brittany,Luna. Since you guys are already here run out the door and wait for us.

Emmetha: I ca-.

Lia: what about Zen?!

Emmetha: Hey gu-.

Hic: don't worry we'll find her.

Emmetha: *sighs and uses water powers to distinguish the fire* your welcome.

Brittany: Emmetha why didn't say something?

Emmetha: *face palms* nothing*eats cheese cake*

Elsa: I FOUND HER!!!

*everyone runs in Zen's room*

Hic: spit it out!

Zen: UGH!?! FINE! But first,Jack and Hic drink this.*hands potion*

Hic and Jack: *drinks potion*

Zen: what do you think of this?*holds up a pink bra*

Hic: its so...pink I guess?

Jack: why?

Zen: you guys drank a spell that would make you obsess over girl stuff.

Jack: what the what?!

Zen: its okay I made a reverse potion and it worked.

Jackson: *gets between Hic and Jack* Zen,your okay! I've been so worried about you.*hugs Zen* I'm so sorry for everything I did wrong.

Zen: *pulls away* I need to tell you something, all of you.*lowers head* guys look, do you remember the potion I made for Jack if ever he breaks Elsa's heart?

*everyone nods*

Zen: well...when I was changing my beddings,I guess it fell in the laundry basket where I put my old beddings so I can put it in the washing machine,which explains why its gone. and when I came back to get my washed beddings I saw Jackson fiddling with a pink vile which looks like my potion but I didn't mind cause I thought it was still in my room which wasn't,so the next day I asked Jackson where he got it but he just kept staring at me which was so creepy so I left his room and made a new one,in case Hiro breaks Lia's heart.

Hic: that was a long story.

Mer: *punches Hic's arm*

Hic: sorry.

Jackson: so...what you mean to tell me is. I'm in a spell?

Zen: yes,I only realized it was possible that you were in a spell at the date. I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble of trying to ask me out and be your girlfriend. and if you want to get the spell off,here's the antidote.*hands him a blue vile and runs off*

Jackson: *looks at the vile*

Jack: *holds Jackson's shoulder* its your choice.

Jackson: but I love her,or do I?

Jack: look son,I don't know who's talking the potion or if its you. but the best way to know the truth is if you drink the potion.

Jackson: *takes deep breath and drinks the potion*

A I..I...d-.

Du du du...

Drama bomb!

So guys,do you think I should continue me and Jackson's love story or let Jackson move on and be with someone else like Mavis and Johnny's daughter Tony or Luna.

Comment what you want to happen next please cause I can't make up my mind to choose between them.