epilogue

💖

💖

『 Seoul, 09:03 P.M 』

Finally, Seokjin had became the president of the Kim's company. Mr.Kim hosted a huge dinner during which he made an official statement to announce his retirement and to reveal the identity of his successor. Employees and investors were invited, as well as Kim's family members. Among them was Namjoon, busy scanning the place in search of his precious girlfriend. The room was packed, it felt almost impossible for him to find her.

"Hey cutie, looking for me?"

A sweet female voice whispered in his ear, its owner leaning on his back. Quickly, he turned to meet the (e/c) eyes he loved so much. He wrapped his right arm around her waist, pulling her close to peck her on the lips.

A cute chuckle escaped her mouth. "Just a peck?"

Namjoon smirked. "I'd like to do so much more, but we're in public."

Releasing (Y/n) from his embrace, he took the time to check her out. A satisfied smile was plastered on his face as he noticed the silver dress she wore. It was different from the one she used the first time he saw her, larger and longer. Still, it fitted her perfectly.

"God." He muttered to himself, yet loud enough for the girl to hear it.

"What?" She frowned.

Namjoon leaned toward the confused girl and whispered. "Silver dresses were made for you." Gently, he pecked her naked shoulder, causing (y/n) to blush.

FIN

💖