fifteen

💖

💖

『 Seoul, 11:17 P.M 』

As Namjoon walked (Y/n) home, he wondered whether she was into him or not. On the other hand, the young woman couldn't stop smiling because of the pleasing moment she shared with her crush. Was it a date? She couldn't tell, although Namjoon had been flirty from time to time. Still, she didn't want to cross the line and ask him. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend, so she might appear as rude.

"We're here." She stopped, causing the boy to mimic her. Glancing over the kitchen's window, her smile faded as she recalled she'd be alone at home. "Thank you for tonight, I really needed that."

Namjoon smiled, showing off his lovely dimples. "Me too. I'm glad we could get to know each other, you're pretty cool to hang out with."

The (h/c)-haired girl could feel her heartbeat faster to the point that it might jump off her ribcage. She wanted to tell him so much more, but she kept it for herself and nodded shyly.

"Me too." A light yet cute smile crept up her face. "Let's do it again sometime. What do you say?"

Namjoon sighed in relief, causing (Y/n) to cock an eyebrow in confusion.

"So you liked it, huh?"

"I just said that."

There was a short silence. An intense moment during which they both stared at each other, trying to figure out what the other one was thinking. Namjoon's eyes kept shifting from the girl's (e/c) orbs to her mouth, from the tenderness of her gaze to the seductive and oh so kissable lips. Blushing from the intense stare, (y/n) quickly looked away.

"It was a date." He announced as he read the girl's mind, answering her silent question.

A sweet smile crept up her lips. "Good." she nodded "I was kind of hoping you'd say that."

The sudden rush of confidence conducted (Y/n) to peck the boy's cheek as a goodbye. Stunned by her action, he remained silent for a few seconds before realizing she had already left. A satisfied sigh escaped his mouth as he smiled to himself, still surprised by (y/n)'s cute kiss.

~ ~

Yoongi was scribbling notes on a white piece of paper, bored by whatever the professor was explaining. He quickly became irritated when he noticed how his left neighbor would steal glances at him. Soon, the young man had enough.

"What?"

Hesitantly, the nervous boy look his friend in the eye. He needed to be honest with Yoongi, so he decided to tell him. "I went on a date with (y/n)." And we both enjoyed it, he wanted to say but kept silent, waiting for an answer.

"Is it a joke?"

"No, it's not. I'm sorry, but I really like her." The blonde-haired admitted. "I didn't want to hide it from you."

The poor boy felt sad, almost betrayed. Deep inside, he knew he couldn't prevent his two friends from dating. So, he thought of something for his own good. He should think of him first, meaning he had to distance himself from (y/n) and Namjoon.