three

💖

💖

『 Seoul, 07:13 P.M. 』

(y/n) sighed in relief as the hot water connected with her sore skin. Her mother was at work, leaving her alone at home. She wanted to relax after a long and tiring week in college. Classes had been particularly exhausting these days as the first semester's exams approached. Although she had to study the whole weekend, she enjoyed staying at home.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the almost boiling water. Unexpectedly, the sight of Yoongi's friend came to her mind as she timidly thought about his plump lips and his dimples–oh, his cute little dimples! The boy had such a charming aura ; he was absolutely breathtaking. A living piece of art. His face had perfect proportions, as if he had been sculpted by the hands of Michelangelo himself. The moment their eyes met kept playing in her head, causing the young woman to cover her face out of embarrassment even though no one could see her nor guess what was on her mind. She was having some serious crush on that Namjoon guy, just like he did on her.

Once she was done with shower, the (h/c)-haired girl made herself dinner before heading to bed. She wasn't sleepy yet.

Slipping under the bed cover, she grabbed the novel from her handbag and sat properly so she could read in bed. Seized by the story she was reading. the girl hadn't noticed the screen of her phone lit up. It took seven vibrations for her to realize someone was calling her. Quickly, she picked up and smiled as soon as she recognized the caller's ID.

"Miss me already?"

Hoseok's unnecessary cheerful tone echoed. "I do! What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just reading."

She pictured the boy rolling his eyes.

"Seriously? On a Friday night?"

(Y/n) groaned. "Friday night are made for whatever the fuck I want to do. And right now, I just want to read and rest."

"I'm going to ignore that and ask you to join Tae, Jin, Yoongi and his friends for a Karaoke night."

There was a short silence before Hoseok's satisfied sigh was heard.

"I take your silence as a yes."

The chubby girl didn't have to answer. Her friend knew how fond of karaoke she was ; she'd never say no to that.

"Be ready by nine, I'll pick you up."

~ ♡ ~

Goara always thought she had a piercing voice. Thus, karaoke was definitely not one of her favorite hobbies. On the other hand, her boyfriend Namjoon loved it. He would often to a Karaoke with his friends and spend the night singing, rapping, and laughing before eventually drink at the closest bar. This Friday night, as usual, he had plans with Yoongi and a few friends Goara didn't really know. They were heading to the karaoke but this time, Yoongi's friend Hoseok had invited a female he personally knew. Goara wasn't usually the jealous type, yet she realized how unfair it would be if a stranger could spend time with her boyfriend when Goara herself couldn't.

"You know what? I'll come!" she announced before Namjoon could hang up "It's been a long time since we had fun."

And just like that, Namjoon's girlfriend crushed his dream of spending some time with the cute (y/n).

💖