eight

『 Seoul, 08:21 A

『 Seoul, 08:21 A.M 』

💖

Goara was not bad nor stupid. She had always been kind and respectful, sometimes too impulsive yet mature enough to realize her mistakes and apologize. She was quick-witted, smart and deeply passionate about different cultures. She dreamt of exploring the world, travel and get to learn about each people. Ambitious and determinate, she was hardworking.

These traits were Namjoon's favorites when it came to his girlfriend, reasons why he fell for her. However, the past months had been different. Although he was protective of Goara, he didn't love her as much as he used to. There were moments when he would get annoyed over small and insignificant things such as the sound she made whenever she chewed on her food or how moody she gets whenever he was hanging with his friends. Lately, she had been upset.

"You think I'm so gullible?" Goara yelled at her boyfriend as soon as they entered her apartment "I see the way you look at her! I'm well aware of that Namjoon ; she's beautiful and you know it."

Leaning against the counter as he sat on a highchair, Namjoon pursed his lips. He didn't know what to say and the fact that Goara knew everything made it impossible for him to defend himself. What was he supposed to say?

"Cat got your tongue?" The angry woman threw her bag and coat on the couch. "I was waiting for you under the freaking rain, and I see you sharing your umbrella with her! What is wrong with you?"

Namjoon was disgusted at his own self.

"I am sorry, it's—"

"Don't." Goara paused, walked to the counter to face Namjoon, keeping a certain distance. She sighed to calm herself down. "Tell me the truth. Be honest with me Namjoon. I know you, there's no point in lying."

He liked Goara, but not the way she did. He cared for her, but even more for a girl he only knew for two weeks. It was obvious their relationship couldn't keep going. Hiding his true feelings from Goara would only hurt the both of them.

"I don't love you anymore."

~ ~

Impatient to thank Yoongi for his gift, (y/n) had invited him over for dinner. Her mother had cooked for them before leaving, knowing exactly what her daughter's friend's tastes.

"So, how does it look?" She asked her friend, proudly showing him the necklace he'd gave her. "I love it so much! I can't believe you actually remembered it."

The boy brushed it off, removing his shoes in the entrance. "It was on sale, couldn't miss it."

The girl smiled, moved by her friend's attention. Yoongi had always been sweet and caring with (y/n), probably because she was a girl. She stared at her reflection, satisfied with the jewel tied around her neck. It was a silver necklace with a small heart-shaped pendant.

"I should buy you something." she said as the boy stood up and joined her in the living room

"No way. Food is fine."

(Y/n) shook her head. "You know I love you, right?" If it wasn't for her playful tone, Yoongi could've kissed her.

"Stop saying dumb things and let's eat. I'm hungry."

The chubby girl nodded happily, taking Yoongi's head, and leading him to the kitchen. He smiled to himself, watching her with loving eyes when she looked away.