eighteen

💖

💖

『 Seoul, 04:28 P.M 』

For his second date with (Y/n), Namjoon decided to pick a personal spot ; his parents' garden at the family house. As usual, her father was overseas. His mother on the other hand, went to visit her sister in a different city. She'd stay there for a few days, leaving enough time for Namjoon to enjoy with (Y/n).

The latter seemed to like the place, being particularly attracted to natural spaces. Mrs.Kim had done a great job with the garden, various plants were growing everywhere, leaving an empty path to reach the house on one side, and a cabin on the other.

Both students were seated on a swing seat, enjoying some homemade hot chocolate in the freezing cold.

"I have a question." The girl's soft voice broke the pleasing silence. "How come you took me on a date only a few days after Goara and you broke up?"

Namjoon sighed, obviously compelled to be honest with her.

"To tell the truth, I might have developed a fondness for you before we even met."

Stunned, the (h/c)-haired frowned. "What are you saying?"

"Remember the charity event hosted by my brother last month?" She nodded, still confused. "I saw you there. You were wearing the same dress that Goara, the silver one."

"Oh–you saw it!" A surge of electricity ran up the length of her body due to shock and satisfaction. "I can't believe it; I didn't even saw you that night."

The beautiful man emitted a light chuckle. "Doesn't matter. I saw you first and I felt like–like I needed you."

"Wow. A part of me is flattered, but the other feels bad for Goara."

"It's all about feelings. You must listen to yours; life might be easier that way. Right now, I'm glad I can spend some time with you."

Unexpectedly, Namjoon brushed (Y/n)'s cheek with his hand. Strange fire lit up his dark brown eyes as they focused on the now shy girl. Face even redder than the blood running through her veins, (Y/n) stared back, allowing the both of them to enter a bubble where no one could disturb them. A calming bubble in which Namjoon and (Y/n) felt like they only needed each other.

"I'm happy too." The chubby cutie eventually said, smiling.

Namjoon smiled even more, endeared by the beaming beauty he had in front of him. She was splendid, like a work of art he'd want to paint over and over to constantly feel the pride of creating such a masterpiece.

"I really like you (Y/n), a lot." The corners of his eyes crinkled as he gently placed his finger under her chin. "I absolutely adore you."

And with that said, the boy in love cupped the female's face and leaned in, allowing their lips to crash against each other and melt in a tender kiss.

It felt good, empowering, and satisfying. Despite the broken hearts they'd left behind Namjoon and (Y/n) had the right to be happy together, and that's exactly what they were planning to do.