Lost Our Way

[p r e s e n t]

omniscient

*drip drop drip drop*

The soothing sound of the rain made Jungkook wake up from his deep slumber.

Pain was spreading throughout his whole body but the source was his obviously bruised and swollen ankle.

- What happened? Jungkook muttered.

He didn't have time to think about it further as a small whimper broke the melody of nature.

Jimin.

- Jimin ! The red haired boy said hurriedly.

Now he remembers.

[f l a s h b a c k]

|2 0 1 9, 3 1 t h  o f  O c t o b e r  -  1 1 : 1 3  P M|

omniscient

Tonight was Halloween, Bangtans had decided together that they would make a vlive in the dark forest surrounding their temporary dorm in Thailand.

Scary, isn't it?

But it's Halloween after all.

That's what they all thought.

/t i m e s k i p/

NJ: Okay guys, I think we shouldn't split so let's just stay in group till we're home. The leader said.

JM: Let's get it started, I feel tired and cold, I wanna go to bed! Jimin whined with a pout on his lips.

HS : Hi ARMY! How are you tonight?! J-Hope asked to his phone without waiting for a response.

He turned the phone to Jimin who was smiling, waving and replying to some questions ARMY were asking.

He looked okay but was internally screaming at the slightest sound he heard. His hands were shaking and harshly gripping onto the leader's one, crushing two or three bones in the process.

[What a chicken.] Jungkook thought, grinning mischievously, slowly reaching the already frightened singer to scare him more.

JM: Someone's behind you. He read out loud one of the Army's comment.

He laughed a bit as he thought it was a joke.

JK : BOO!

JM: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SAVE ME! Jimin shrieked.

Everyone broke out laughing as Jimin was running after Jungkook, slowly going deeper in the dark forest.

Maybe too deep.

Maybe too far from the others.

The others stopped laughing, calling for their two lost members.

But there was no response.

+jm n jk side+
jungkook

I stopped running as soon as I noticed nobody was running after me anymore.

Where's Jimin?

Where are the others?

I bit my lip as I started to get slightly panicked.

- Calm down.. I breathed out.

I looked at my surrounding but there's nothing else than huge trees.