~Chapter 15~

Seraphina's POV

I've been driving for what seemed like hours but really it was just for 30 minutes. I ignore all Jungkook's calls.
I counted how many times it rang. Right now i'm at 57...now 58.

I finally make it to a beach house. A place my family hasn't been to in about 5 years because of their jobs, but we used to go here every summer.

I hop out of my car and walked to the tiny house located on the beach (obviously) I make it onto the porch and get the spare key under the door and unlock it.
I'm still suprised we still have that stupid key under the door.

The house smells like someone still lived here and i know for a fact no one has been in the house. It was noon right now, so the house had sunlight coming through the windows.

Huh i thought we always close the curtains before we leave.

I make it into the kitchen and see a woman cooking.
The first thing i do is scream. Which startled the old woman making her turn and scream and then she throws a spatula at me which i manage to barely dodge.
I take a look at the frightened old lady.

"GREAT AUNT JADE?!" I yell putting a hand to my chest.
Her shock turns into relief and she comes and hugs me, "Sera you've grown so big." she says pulling away to take a good look at me.

"Great aunt Jade I- I thought you were dead!" I exclaim. Somehow she got the spatula in her hands and smacks my arm.
"You talked to me 2 weeks ago child, shut your mouth before i actually die right now." That shuts me up and I just nod at her.

"Sit down and eat child." she said pushing a plate of eggs my way.
I poke my fork at it and hesitantly take a bite, "great auntie, how does your food look so old but tastes so good."
Jade glares at me, "I swear you've gotten a bigger mouth as the years gone by and look at you, a skinny twig. How about you stuff food into your mouth instead of nonsense jokes." My great aunt scolds.
I chew my food silently, forgetting how fast my aunt comes up with a comeback.

"Why are you here anyway punk? Do your parents know you're here?"

"Auntie did i ever tell you i love you." I question looking her in the eyes.

We stare at each other for a couple of moments before i start bawling my eyes out. My aunt coos before bringing me into a warm hug.

"Why don't I make some tea and you'll tell me all about it." I sniff but nod at her as I watch her walk off to make tea.

It's still shocking to know that my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook choked me and pushed me down the stairs. I guess i was still in shock. It's like a real life nightmare.

(A/N guys i swear kookie is a great guy... it's a fanfic and I freaking love kook sooooo don't get mad)

What's even more shocking is my great aunt Jade. What is she doing here? I thought she was supposed to be in Canada.
"Here love." my aunt says putting the hot tea in front of me, "Now spill the tea." and then I literally spill the tea.

My aunt looks at me horrified before grinning at me.
"That's my girl. Now tell me what happened." She says rubbing my back. My heart beats faster as I recall what happened 1 hour ago.

"Auntie... you know how I have a boyfriend right?"

My aunt nods, "that sweet boy Jungkook yes."

I mess with my hands, "he did something... something bad and i don't know what to do... he... he almost killed me. I don't think he meant it, I know something is wrong with him. Auntie he pushed me down the stairs and then choked me."

My aunts eyes widen as I speak more about the incident. She clears her throat, "how long has he been like this?"

"Auntie-"

"NO! How long has he been like this?!" My aunt says louder.

"A-a year." I say quietly.

My aunt gasps, "I've never told you this, but back when I was your age I had the same problem with a crazy guy."

My eyes widen, "Where's the guy now?"

My aunt chuckles, "he has been dead for 20 years now, my he rest NOT peacefully in hell!" She cackles. I sit there shocked for a moment.

Do i know this woman?

She leans back into her chair and sighs.

"What should i do auntie?" My aunt opens her mouth, but closes it again when we hear a knock echo into the house.

We both freeze and give each other a look saying who would be here right now.

Another knock is heard, but a little louder. My aunt and I stay quiet hoping the person gives up and come back later.

"Seraphina I know you're in there open the door." Silence after that.

"Sera it's Jungkook."

My hearts stops.

Ahh i'm sorry i updated late:( Had a bball game last night and forgot to update lol

enjoy this chapter

vote and comment<3