~Chapter 10~

Jungkook's POV

A few hours earlier

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jin yells at me.
"Dude chill it was just a joke." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

He grabs my shoulders his brown eyes piercing into my soul, I look away overwhelmed by his intense glare, "wuss," he finally says, "this is why I get all the ladies and I can manage a relationship for more than a month."

He scoffs, he releases me from his grip and I glare at him, "you're just a playboy looking for someone to fu-" he starts.
"don't start." I say darkly.
"Start what?" He teases, "someone to fuck?"

I was really pissed so I lunged at him. Him being already prepared steps to the side and I end up getting hit on the gut.

"Don't even try, now grow up and apologize to her I don't care what you did but you should apologize." His voice booms.

I lower my head and mumble something close to a 'fine I will' and head into my room to call Sera. Five minutes and I still haven't called her. My finger still lingered on the call button.

You know how your finger hovers over a button and then you tap it on accident. That's exactly what happened. I tapped on the call button and then start freaking out and dropping my phone in the process. To my surprise, there was no answer. I call five more times and still the same results.

Maybe she's sleeping I think or maybe crying because of me.

I decided to text and still no answer. I even start spamming, but nothing.

"Hyung she's not answering my phone calls or text messages." I say to Jin.
"Oh well give her space." He shrugs while cooking.

I sigh and sit down at the table waiting to be served by my brother. We quietly eat our food. I finish mine first and wash my dish. Right then and there I decided to go and check on Seraphina.

"I'm heading out Jin hyung." I say grabbing my keys. "It's 11:16 PM what are you going to be doing at this time?"
"Imma check on Sera." I say opening the door. "Ya! you're going to leave me here by myself? Whatever deal with your girl problems." He grumbles.

"Invite your girlfriend or something." I shrug and walk to Seraphina's house. My phone dings and I check it immediately. It's Sera telling me her mom is going to be out of town for 2 weeks. I respond as quickly as she sent the text, but I get no response after. The only thing I'm left with was a 'read at 11:20 PM I finally make it to her house 10 minutes later.

I knock on the door, a second layer I hear a drowsy voice yell 'what!' What? Did she really just what me?

I let that slide and respond, "it's Jungkook. Open the door babe"
"Jungkook?" The voice which I think is Sera's slurred, "Jeon Jungkook no I won't open the door for you you're mean."

I have finally come to a conclusion, "Are you drunk Sera?!" I yell at the door. She doesn't answer after that. My eyes sting with tears as I wonder why she would do something like drinking.

I needed to find out how to get in. I look around the patio for any spare keys. I look under the doormat and my eyes land on a key. I hesitantly opened the door. Would this be considered breaking and entering?

I walk into the house and see an empty bottle of alcohol in the counter. I head into the living room and see Sera about to drink out of I'm guessing another bottle.
I grab her wrist "SINCE WHEN DO YOU DRINK SERA?!" I yell.

My anger getting the best of me, "since today you big meanie." She says with her eyes half open. I look at Sera and my heart breaks making me forget why I'm mad. She takes a quick freaking sip form the toxic drink before I grab it from her and move it away.

"You never let me do anything." She groans loudly, "Jungkook you're so mean. I'm never appreciated by you and now that I'm out of your way you come in and get in my way." My heart literally shatters, I felt like I was doing what was best for us.

I look at Sera whose eyes are now wide open. I sigh and pick her up bridal style and head into her room.

"Let me go Jungkook." she says hitting my chest. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt even a little bit. I finally walk into her room and gently place her down on her bed.
"Don't leave me Jungkook!" She yells grabbing my arm. I look at her with sad eyes as I come down and kiss her head, "I won't leave you babe. I'm Just going to get water." I then stood up and left her room leaving her just with her thoughts.

I'm getting a glass when i hear a familiar ringtone. I fish my phone out of my pocket and answer. "Jungkook where are you?" I hear my brothers voice.
"Hello to you too Jin. I'm at Seraphina's house I might stay the night." I say filling up the glass.

"Alright, did you manage to fix the problem."
I stay quiet before letting out a deep sigh, "Not yet. I'll tell you when I get home."  I grab chocolates from the countertop.
"My stupid little brother." he says before i hangup.

How am I going to fix this problem with Sera. I love her and I didn't want to lose her again. "Sober up so we can talk." I say handing Sera the glass and chocolates.

After a few minutes I grabbed her hands and ask why she would do something like this. Something so reckless while her parents were gone. She moves her hands out of my grip making my hands miss the warmth of her hands.

"Because of you." She says looking anywhere, but at me. I hate when she doesn't give eye contact, but I let this slide.
"Sera im so sorry please forgive me." I say feeling desperate.

She turns her back to me and stays silent. I sigh and lay down next to her, i run my hands through her hair as I hear her even breathing. "Get some rest Sera." I say before we both fall asleep.

A/N

Tsk tsk Jungkook what's up with you?

Yeet I'm back might have slow updates once in a while but I'm backkkk

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote