~Chapter 7~

Seraphina's POV

The week has gone by weirdly quiet. Jungkooks has been really kind to me for some weird reason. Maybe it was because that Saturday afternoon that made him change a little.

I sit on the bleachers drawing a portrait of my new friend Ashley while waiting for jungkook to finish soccer practice. His practice is usually 2 hours. He comes to me every 20 minutes to get water or kiss me. It usually gets boring watching his practice so I'm usually on my phone or sketching what's on my mind.

"Ooo what are you drawing." Ashely says sitting next to me. I freak out momentarily before relaxing.
"Umm..it's you." I say hesitating.
"Me? Why would you draw me?" She asks surprised.
"Because your like the only friend I have and I draw Jungkook a lot I decided to try something different. I mean if you don't like it I can stop-" I start.
"No no no it's beautiful I love it." She says.

I smile and rip the finished sketch out from my notebook, "here." I say handing it to her, "you can have it."
She takes the paper to admire the artwork, "Thanks Sera." She smiles.
"No problem." I say.
"Oh I realized I don't have your number can I have it?" She says taking out her phone. I hesitate for a moment

what will Jungkook say about this?

I grab the phone and quickly type up my number and handed it to her.
"Thanks. I have to get going my moms picking me up in a minute." She says getting up. "Bye Sera see you tomorrow."  She says waving goodbye.
"Yeah." I say weakly.

"Why are still talking her?" A deep voice questions.

Crap he saw it.

"Uhh..hey baby." I say quickly turning to see a mad Jungkook looming over me, "practice doesn't end for another 30 minutes." I say checking the clock on my phone. I reach the water bottle in front of me to hand it to Jungkook. He grabs my wrist and looks at me dead in the eye.
"I. Asked. A. Question." He said word by word.

"Oh umm who's her? There so many her's out there. What do you mean her?" I start to ramble. Jungkook clenches his jaw.
"Are you playing stupid with me?!" He hisses. "Jungkook! Your supposed to me on the field. Get a room AFTER practice." His coach yells. "This conversation isn't over." He whispers in my ear before heading down the bleachers.

I sigh in relief and bring my attention back to my sketching.
30 minutes go by really fast, so I'm startled when Jungkook slams his hand on my sketchbook, "Why are you still talking to Ashley?" He questions me.
"Oh Ashley?" I staled, "if anything why ain't you talking to Ashley?"
Jungkook squints his eyes, "cut the bull Sera."

I cough, "well you see-" my phone rings. I reach my back pocket to find an unknown number. "Hello?" I say answering the phone.
"Hey Sera!" Ashley's familiar voice exclaimed, "wanna hang out today."
"Oh uhh...next time." I say wiping my left sweaty palm on my jeans and gripping my phone with my right hand, "my schedule is really full."

I mean it wasn't a lie after practice I planned on going out to Jungkook's house, I couldn't just ditch him or god knows what he would do. "Oh..ok maybe next time." She says a little disappointed.
  "Yeah. I'll talk to you later." I say quickly hanging up.

"Who was that?"
"No one." I quickly answer Jungkook. He raises a brow and grabs my phone.
"Hey give it back!" I say trying to reach my phone that's now being waved in the air by a very tall Jungkook.
"No." He smirks.

He unlocks my phone and scrolls through it. After 2 minutes or so he hands it back to me. "There, I blocked the number." He says walking to his car."
"What?! You don't even know who that was!" I yell back.

"Oh Sera." He smiles, "you really think I didn't know if that was your little 'friend' Aliyah." "Ashely." I correct him.
"I don't give a fuck." He responded calmly and walked into his car with me trailing behind him, "oh and don't even think about unblocking her." He says starting up his car. I slightly nod and we drive out of the school parking lot.

10 minutes later we pull up at Jungkook's house. Jungkook fishes his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the front door.
"Hey Jungkook." An unfamiliar voice says, "long time no see little brother." A guy that's a little taller than Jungkook comes in and hugs Jungkook.
"You legit came over 2 weeks ago. Quit making people think we haven't seen each other in years." He smiles.

They do a bro hug and his older brother turns to me. "And who may you be beautiful?" He says flashing a smile.
I slightly blush, "Seraphina, you can call me Sera. Jin right?" I say shaking his hand.
"Yes, apparently my little brother talks about me," he smirks glancing at Jungkook. Jungkook turns away.
"I don't." A small smile creeps at the corner of Jungkook's mouth.

"Yeah sure. Oh and you can call me world wide handsome if you like." Jin winks playfully at me. Jungkook scoffs "You're so full of yourself. Where's mom by the way?" Jungkook asks.
"She went shopping. And I am not full of myself! I just love myself." Jin replies.
"Ok 'world wide handsome' I'll be 'busy' in my room." Jungkook says dragging me up the stairs.

They way he said busy got me nervous. "Ok, nice meeting you Sera." Jin smiles as I head up the stairs with Jungkook.

Oh he really doesn't know his brother.

Jungkook slams the door once we make it in his room making me jump.
"Do I have to repeat myself every time Sera?" He finally says. Jungkook was really getting on my nerves today. I really wasn't having it honestly he's being so fake showing people how he's a good student and friend but they don't know how bad of a boyfriend he is.

"I don't know." I say looking at my nails, "do you?" I say looking up. I could see rage firing in his eyes. I wouldn't care less to be honest even though my hands were shaking uncontrollably, but the strangest things happened he didn't yell at me. He walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders his honey brown eyes looked into mine as if he were trying to read me.
"Sera." He finally says, "are you on your cycle?"

My face felt like it had turned bright red and I shoved him off me.
"No! What kind of question is that?! I'm leaving." I say walking past him.
Jungkook starts laughing and grabs my wrist, "don't go." He says wiping a tear, "can't you take a joke? You face is so cute!" My face turned even redder and I pull my hand out of his grip, I glared at him and walked out of his room.
"We didn't even finish our conversation." He says slightly rough that it almost almost made me stop, but I kept walking.

"Oh you're leaving so soon?" Jin says from the kitchen when I make it down the stairs.
"Yes." I huff.
"Oh. Ok see you later." He says as I slam the front door shut.

I really don't know why I'm so mad maybe it's because the fact that Jungkook thought I was on my period that I was smart mouthing him or maybe because I was so terrified and he just made a fool out of me.
My vision becomes blurry as I walk to my house which is 5 blocks away from his house. I hear Jin shouting something to Jungkook, but I didn't stay long enough to listen.

A/N

I literally almost forgot to update today. I was busy with school and stuff, but since it was only the first week I was able to get 2 chapters pre-typed while in class.

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote