Chapter 10: The Christmas Song

"Yes, right there. Yes, oh my, Lisa a little harder please."

Jennie's moan echoed in the room as her body received such intense pleasure that she hadn't felt for a long time. It was Lisa's fingers that did the magic, soft and yet firm as she caressed it on Jennie's skin. Tender yet gentle, just like Lisa herself. Magnificent.

Her fingers ran from Jennie's back to her shoulder blades to her arms down to the side of her hips, just above where her bruises were.

"Gosh, I love Thai massages." The brunette murmured, feeling the relaxation that was dawning upon her body.

It was a lazy cold Friday afternoon, and the second day after Jennie was accidentally thrown on the floor. She had been complaining about how her back hurts and how she couldn't really move or even stand properly. And because Lisa was a little guilty, she offered the brunette a massage to at least lessen the pain on her back... or probably just to shut her mouth from talking too much.

"You're so good." Jennie, once again, moaned in pleasure.

It was those sounds that were good to hear but only if it was in the right place, moment, or in time and not when they were fully clothed and when Lisa was only simply doing a massage.

"Can you please don't make those sounds, it makes me cringe."

"What's wrong with moaning?" Jennie moved her head a little to look at Lisa sideways with her feline eyes, her lips forming into a teasing smirk. "Why, am I turning you on?"

No, it wasn't turning her on. It was distracting her and making her cheeks red and her palms a little sweaty. No, it clearly wasn't turning her on.

Lisa got off the bed. She couldn't do it anymore, and again, no, the moans that escaped Jennie's lips wasn't turning her on, it was distracting and awkward to the point that she needed to take a cold shower even in this cold weather.

Jennie was suddenly sitting up on her bed once she realized that Lisa was now gone from her side, complaining that her back was still hurting because of the cold and that she still needed a massage to lessen the pain.

Lisa tossed a pack of salonpas towards the brunette which landed on her bed. Jennie looked at her with questioning gaze but Lisa only replied, "It's for the pain on your back," Before adding, "I'll be back later tonight."

"Tonight? Why? Where are you going?"

Lisa only shrugged and continued her way out of the room.

She didn't plan anything today, in fact, all she wanted to do was stay in bed and be asleep. But that means that she'd spend the whole day with Jennie, and after that massage and the moaning thing, Lisa couldn't really stay in her room, she needed a distraction to keep her mind away from thinking about the sounds that Jennie made.

So instead, even if it wasn't really what she wanted to do, it was still better than staying at home, she decided to just go over the grocery store nearby and might as well look for some ingredients that she could cook for her promised dinner tomorrow night with Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

It didn't take long for her to take a shower, it was twenty minutes later to be exact when Lisa got to her door wearing a black shirt and jeans as she put her shoes and jacket on, readying herself to go out in the cold afternoon. But just as about she was ready to go and close the front door, she heard someone walked behind her.

"I am coming with you."

It was like fate was kidding with her because it was Jennie who stood behind her, wearing a comfortable yellow hoodie and black pants, ready to go out with her.