it's weird to think of you with someone else

^ya'll get an early update because i'm going to be SO BUSY for the next couple days

^ya'll get an early update because i'm going to be SO BUSY for the next couple days. :(^

*august 4, 2017*

"asteria selene!"

my head pops up  from my phone as i see everyone looking at me skeptically. my eyeline falls on matthew who's stood across from me in the circle and i turn away, looking over at kirsten who's smirking at me.

"sorry what?" i smile, putting my phone into my pocket.

"i asked you how the awards went?"

"oh umm...yeah it was really good. yeah. we didn't win, but it was still nice." i smile, a blush falling over my cheeks as the memory from that night pop into my head.

she glares at me suspiciously before her eyes widen.

"you met someone, didn't you?"

i choke on the water i'm sipping on and i look over at matthew who's now placed his hands awkwardly in his pockets and he stares sadly at me.

"what? no i didn't" technically, it wasn't a lie.

i hadn't met marcus at the awards, i met him at the concert.

"oh you're totally lying." paget snorts, leaning against the desk next to matthew.

"no i'm-" i'm interrupted by my phone dinging and kirsten and i share the same look.

"kirsten...no."

"well i mean, if you didn't meet anyone then who could it be? i'm here. all your friends are in this room. it's not daniel because he's on vacation. it's not your family. so who else could it possibly be?" she asks, an evil smirk on her face as she inches closer.

i pause before grabbing my phone from my pocket and running off. she chases after me and the room erupts in laughter.

"kirsten we're adults!" i scream, grabbing thomas' arms and hiding behind him like a human shield.

"and adults meet other adults and fall in love! when's the wedding!?" she shouts as she continues to chase after me.

my phone dings again and my heart skips a beat.

"oh i saw that look. it's definitely someone." shemar points out, making me glare.

"i hate every single one of you."

"i didn't do anything!" thomas and joe shout.

"except you guys. you guys are so wholesome. so good." i coo, making them roll their eyes.

"i mean, if you just told them, they'd leave you aloneee." aj sings, making kirsten nod her head as she doubles over to catch her breath.

"exactly." she gasps.