Chp.28 The End Of The TOP

-PLAY THEME-

Grand Priest: With the drop-out of Jiren...Universe 11 shall be erased.

Belmod: No...

All the fighters of Universe 11 were about to be erased. Toppo then picks up Jiren.

Toppo: Jiren...

Jiren: ...??

Toppo: Thank You

Toppo: Thank You.

Jiren: Wh-Why? I've been treating you guys nothing but contempt during the fights.

Goku: Jiren...

Jiren: S-Son Goku..?

Goku: I know you and (YN) finished fighting, but, he still ain't had enough. I know you'll probably hate this, but I think you both will get stronger together by fighting. Hehe, What I'm trying to say is... I bet (YN) wants to see you again.

Jiren was quite for a moment after hearing Goku's words. He then smiles, looks at him, and then got erased with his universe...

Vegeta: He was quite impressive.

Goku: Yeah.

(YN) then was still standing as his ultra instinct form was fading away, he then went back to his bases form.

(YN): Until we meet again soon...Jiren.

Grand Priest: (YN)...you are the winner of the tournament of power. Now, have you decide your wish?

(YN) already knew what to wish for. He started thinking about restoring all the universe back to life, especially Kefla...

(YN): ....Yeah

Grand Priest: Alright, stand back.

Everything was starting to shake until some thing huge appeared out of nowhere...

Gohan: W-Woah! Are those...

Goku: Hehe, The super dragon balls.

The super dragon balls appeared in space as the Grand Priest started summoning super shenron by calling him with ancient words. After that, super shenron was then summoned.

Grand Priest: It is time (YN), please state your wish

(YN) then looked at to his father, and his friends as he gave them a smile.

Goku: Huh??

(YN): ...Please restore all the universe that have been erased.

Goku: Hehe.

Supreme: Say What?!

Shin: What?!

Krillin: WHAAT?!!

Vegeta: Heh.

Zeno: You sure that's what you want??

Future Zeno: You sure???

(YN): ...Yes, that's my wish.

The grand priest smiles as he then talks to super shenron with his language. As he translated the word of (YN)'s language from his wish, Super Shenron started making (YN)'s wish come true as he Star te s flying everywhere and then vanish.

-UNIVERSE 6-

Champa: Wh-What?!! What happen?!!

Cabba: We're back! We're back!

Champa: Hmph! Don't think I will thank you...Brother.

Universe 6 were happy and surprised that they were all back to life....For Kefla as well, as she was standing outside as she sees a bright yellow from the sky glowing...she smiles as she knows that (YN) has kept his promise...

Kefla: You did it (YN)...for me...Thank You.

All the universe were back to life as they were all happy to be back and wish a thank you to the one who brought them back. Until Universe 11 were back as well as Jiren was standing there besides Toppo.

Toppo: I gotta say...(YN) is really something.

Jiren: Yeah, he is.

Toppo: You know Jiren, next time we won't lose again! Next time we meet them again, we will win this time.

Jiren: Heh, right...Until next time, (YN).

Until next time, (YN)

-Back to the arena-

Goku: Yo (YN)!

(YN): ??

(YN) then realizes the audience seat coming towards him as his father and his friends flew out and flew towards (YN) as Goku and Gohan walked to (YN).

Goku: You did great son, I'm so proud of you.

(YN): Thanks father.

Gohan: But, What made you think of wishing all the universes back to life??

(YN): Well, I don't wanna be a jerk and just leave them erased. And also...well, let's say I also kept a secret to someone from another universe. And hoping to see her soon...

Goku: Heh, yeah I can tell who..

(YN): Wh-What?!

Goku: Don't worry, all I know, is that this person you like, will always stay fused...

(YN): Heheh..yeah....So, Grand Priest, all the universe are back to themselves right?

Grand Priest: Indeed.

Beerus: You did great (YN), good job.

(YN): Thanks, Beerus.

Whis: Well, now that settles everything, we shall now probably head home. Grand Priest?

Grand Priest: Allow me.

Grand Priest then was starting to sent all the universe 7 back to their home planet..

Zeno: Bye guys!

Future Zeno: Bye everybody!

Goku: Bye Zeni! Until next time!

The whole fighters from Universe 7 were now sent home to their home planet as the tournament of power has ended.