Chp.18 The Awakening Legendary Saiyan

-PLAY THEME-

(YN) got up as he started to hold onto his head like if he was going crazy. He led out another huge roar as his green aura started to rise up higher and higher.

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! NRRRRGH!!!!

Frieza: What!?!

The whole ground was shaking as rocks started to float around (YN) and the river creating waves.

Roshi: Holy Crap! (YN) is going to reach another level!

Tien: Wow! His power...it's amazing!

Piccolo: I have never felt this kind of power like (YN)...how is he doing it!?!

Bulma: D-Don't worry Chi-Chi! Your gonna be fine!

Chi-Chi open her eye as she sees her son, (YN), going crazy with his power level.

Chi-Chi: G-Go get him...son...

(YN) started to roar louder and louder as his aura kept rising way higher than before. Frieza stood still, and was witnessing (YN)'s power level.

Frieza: Wh-What!?!!! How!?!! It's...it's higher than before!?! Impossible!!!

(YN): NRRRRRGH!!! You killed my grandpa! You hurt my father...and now...my mother as well!!??? Frieza!!!!!!!! You're...You're....YOUR GONNA PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

(YN) continues to roar louder and louder as the whole sky started to change colors from blue to purple, to orange, to green. Suddenly, His hair started to glow green and yellow somehow and not only that, his whole hair started to grow bigger somehow. As he continues to roar, his eye pupils faded away as both of his eyes turned out to be red. After that, he caused a huge explosion around him. A huge light green beam hit towards him. As the green light was still hitting him, he emerge out from the ground. He was looking way different. He's on his super saiyan form but this time, his hair color was somehow green-yellow, his eye pupils were gone, nothing but white, and his hair grew longer. He float out from the ground as he landed on the ground. As he was now, Full Power Super Saiyan 3.

 As he was now, Full Power Super Saiyan 3

(YN): NRRRGH!!!

Frieza: What!?! It's...different!!!? And his power...as well!?!!!

Goku and Vegeta then were healed from the sense beans, Chi Chi was being received from Whis staff.

Goku: Chi-Chi! Thank goodness!

Chi-Chi: It's okay honey...Thank god your not dead neither.

Goku: Heheh.

Vegeta: Kakarot, your son!

Goku and Vegeta started to sense (YN)'s power level

Goku: Wow! He went super saiyan 3!?! And he looks..different with that form!?!

Vegeta: His power...it's outrageous!

Goku: Heh, looks like Frieza is gonna feel the true pain of a true legend.

Back to (YN) and Frieza, Frieza was shock to witness (YN)'s unbelievable and powerful form.

Frieza: N-Nrgh! Just because you grew your hair and have different color doesn't mean shit! I'm still going to kill you!!!!

Frieza rushes towards (YN) as he tries to swing a punch to (YN), but (YN) blocks his punch as Frieza swings his other punch and blocks it as well as (YN) was holding on to both of Frieza's hands. Frieza was having trouble struggling to free his hands.

Frieza: What!?! This strength!!!??

(YN): Nrgh!!!!

Frieza: Th-This shouldn't be happening! I shouldn't lose like this!

(YN) then speaks to Frieza with a deep menace voice...

(YN): Im going to bathe you in your blood!

Frieza: Wh-Wh-What!?! ....Just What are you!?!!

(YN): I'm (YN).....Your nightmare!