Chp.13 The Awoken Saiyan

-PLAY THEME-

-CONTINUING FLASHBACK-

(YN): N-NRRRRGH!!! GRRRRRRGH!!!!

Frieza: Huh?

Suddenly, Thunder started to strike down besides (YN)...the ground started to shake as Frieza's Tripp's started to wonder what the hell is going on...Frieza as well...the number of his scouter started to go crazy as the numbers were going higher and higher as it kept scanning (YN)'s power level.

Frieza: What the hell!?! It's rising!!!?

Little ice rocks and pebbles started to float around (YN) as his eyes pupils started to fade away slowly

(YN): Youre..gonna..PAY FOR THIS!!! Nrrrgh!!!

(YN)'s hair started to spike up as his hair color stated to change slowly from black to yellow somehow...it kept going and going as (YN) started to growl even more. Thunder started to strike more besides him...as the last thunder then strike beside him...he then led a huge roar...

(YN): GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, he caused a huge explosion around himself and a green light started to bright from him. After that, (YN), has Now become..a super saiyan. But somehow different, his eye pupils weren't showing.

 But somehow different, his eye pupils weren't showing

Frieza: Him too!?! But how!?!

(YN) started to death stare at Frieza as he started walking towards him, making footsteps as he starts walking..

(YN): NRRRRGH!!!!

Frieza's scouter then beeped and shows (YN)'s super saiyan power level...

Frieza: Power level...300,000,000!!!!!!!????? This was...more powerful...than Goku's!!

Frieza's scouter then explodes

Frieza: How Can a brat like him become a super saiyan so fast!?! His is more powerful than gokus! Hmph! You may look strong little one, but I'm not going to fight you...Your not my focus for now...My men will take care of you. Men, take care of him while you can..

Trooper #9: B-But my lord...his power...it's outrageous!!

Frieza: Yes i know but he's just a brat...you guys can take care of him, now go take care of him he's not my focus.

Frieza then goes back to his ship and flies away

Trooper#6: You heard him men, We Can take him him out, besides, it's one against thirty of us! Come on, Get him!!!

All the troopers rush towards (YN) as (YN) led out a huge roar and rushes towards them as well. He then jumped on one of them as he starts biting one from the neck, rips the skin out as blood started pouring everywhere, the troops surrounded him in a circle as they were twenty nine left

Trooper #19: Don't be scared men, he may look savage and vicious, but we can still take him out, Attack!!!

All the troopers rush to (YN) as (YN) started fighting back. He started throwing massive ferocious punches to 6 troops, there are 22 left now as they still charge towards (YN). (YN) then started floating somehow as he started grabbing his head like if he going crazy as he led out a huge roar, causing a huge green shield sphere around him and started blasting ki blasts, causing a meteor shower. The blasts started hitting the Troops as they all tried running away but couldn't as they all died from (YN)'s meteor blasts. After that, they're 8 left only as the 8 troops started to shake in fear.

(YN): YOU!!!

The Troops couldn't even move at all, standing there scared by the fact how (YN) is looking

(YN): YOU FUCKERS!!! YOU WORK FOR HIM! For that....I...I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!

(YN) rushes to the 8 troops as he then blasted a huge ki blast to all of them as the troops tried running away but then ended up being killed from his blasts

(YN) rushes to the 8 troops as he then blasted a huge ki blast to all of them as the troops tried running away but then ended up being killed from his blasts. After that, their bodies parts started falling every and blood as well. After that, he was still in his saiyan form and then realizes his grandpa laying down dead. He ran towards him, got to his knees as he holds him, looking at his grandpa for the last time in his life as he started shedding tears..

(YN): G-Grandpa...No...

He then rages out as he will never forgive Frieza for killing his grandpa and his planet, he stood up as he was holding his grandpa, led out a huge roar as he yelled out

(YN): FRIIEEEEEEEZZZAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

-END OF FLASHBACKS-