Chp.7

-PLAY THEME-

Vegeta rushes to Beerus as started throwing some punches at him. Beerus was dodging them all with an ease. Beerus then strikes a punch at Vegeta at the face. But Beerus realize that Vegeta started smirking as Vegeta looked at him with a smile.

Vegeta: You shouldn't have done that.

Beerus: Hmm?

Vegeta then gave Beerus a punch to the gut and to the face as he sends him flying across the ocean. Vegeta got to him as he started throwing some ferocious punches at Beerus. He then started blasting ki blasts to Beerus. Beerus then rushes to Vegeta as he starts throwing punches and Vegeta as well.

Roshi: Holy shit! Vegeta is taking advantage against Beerus! He might win this !

Trunks: Alright Dad! Give him hell!

Whis: Im sorry to say this but Vegeta is gonna lose.

Piccolo: And why would you say that?!

Whis: Think about it, why would lord Beerus let anyone attack him? He never is like that.

Goku: But Vegeta is kicking his ass!

Whis: Like I said Goku, Beerus would never let himself get punched nor attacked. Now, would you mind, I'm going to prepare ourselves meal so we can leave and let Lord Beerus do his thing.

Piccolo: Wait! What do you mean "Do his thing"!?

Whis: You'll see when he's done fight prince Vegeta.

Everyone were worried about if Vegeta is gonna win or not. Back to the fight, Vegeta continues to strike Beerus as he grabs his tail, swings him around and throws him in the air as he charges for a ki attack and goes flying towards Beerus with full speed while charging his ki attack. he then got close to Beerus

Vegeta: GALICK BLAZER!!

The blast send Beerus flying to the air as the ki blasts explode with him

Vegeta: I know that might not do a lot of damage, but damn did that feel good!

The smoke cleared as to see that Lord Beerus was still floating, he wasn't even hurt at all, just a scratch from his cheek that's all..

Beerus: I gotta say prince, your quite the fighter. And I'm kinda sensing an iota of pride.

Vegeta: Dont get cocky Beerus, I just kicked your ass real good! Now, if your ready for round 2....Then come at me, cause I'm already ready to take you down this time!

Beerus: You know prince, with that form you will never...ever...beat me right??

Vegeta: The hell your saying?! Then what the fuck did you call the last 5 minutes?!

Beerus: ..Pathetic!

Vegeta: Nrgh! Why you!

Krillin: Hey Vegeta! Don't worry, he's probably playing you all this time!