Chp.22 The TOP Begins

-PLAY THEME-

And so it begins...

All the fighters started charging to their opponents, as they did, they caused a huge battlefield, all over the arena, (YN) powered up as he started charging to his opponents as well. Father, Vegeta and the two androids went of to their separate ways to fight off alone as for Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Roshi And Krillin sticked together and started working together to fight off the others...(YN) started throwing punches at his opponents one by one until he encountered a human robot?

Narirama: Narirama...

The robot was charging towards (YN), as he started performing some spinning attacks, managing send his opponents flying away to make his way towards (YN), once he got close, (YN) then grabbed his head with his bear hands as he then swings him around and slams him to the ground. Picks him up and punches him to the gut, sending him flying out of the arena, eliminated. Soon as the robot human was elongated by (YN), another one then appeared in front of him as he said...

Katopesla: The name is Katopesla! I'm the policeman of justice! I'm the protector of all the people of universe 3! Now, Fear you! I will unleash the power of my robot suit!!!

(YN): ...What?

The policeman then started doing some weird poses, which made feel...uncomfortable. The policeman then turned his suit all purple and his vision green.

Katopesla: Here goes! My ultimate Mode! In this mode both of my power and speed are increased by 300 times! Prepare yourself!!!! Take this, The Final Mission!!!

The policeman then fired a a finger beam at (YN), as he allowed the beam to hit him. As the smoke was clearing, (YN) was left un damaged as he was still perfectly fine, but the policeman did a wrong move for pissing off (YN), (YN)'s green aura started to rise up as he started to grew bigger and muscular, his eyes were turning yellow and his hair was spiked up. He was on his Ikari form.

Katopesla: What!? Impossible! That should have-

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

Without wasting time, (YN) charges to the policeman as he clothesline him, turns around and then places his palm to his gut as the policeman was upside down, (YN) then blasted his ki blast to the policeman as he send his blasting away, flying out of the arena as he was eliminated. (YN) started to roar angrily as he roar loudly. He then started marching as everyone were still battling against others, suddenly, (YN) then notices the female saiyan, Kale. She was fighting with a crustacean and a big pink sumo wrestler, (YN) somehow started to grew more angry to see Kale getting hurt, he then goes off running to save her. Before the crustacean even was about to send Kale out of the arena, (YN) came out of no where as he blocked his punch.

Methiop: What the!?! Where did you!?!

(YN): HAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

(YN) then grabbed Methiop's arm as he end up breaking it. Methiop was screaming in pain as (YN) grabbed him from the head behind. And stares at him, deadly into his eyes.