Chp.27 The Final Fight

-PLAY THEME-

Jiren: ...HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

(YN) and Jiren both charged towards each other as they collide to each other, they backed away and charged to each other again as they stared to throwing punches to each other. With their collision, everything were starting to float, rocks and boulders. Their fight was going inane crazy! Jiren punches (YN) in the face and then a knee to the gut as (YN) recovered quickly as he swings a punch to Jiren straight to the gut and then a spinning kick to the face, sending him flying away, Jiren recovers as he blasted several ki blasts to (YN) as (YN) started running to him, Dodging all his blasts that he was blasting...(YN) then quickly blasted some of his ki blasts to Jiren as he was able to hit Jiren with them to his gut, (YN) continues to run after Jiren as he then gives himself a jump boost, flies straight towards Jiren and then launches a massive punch to Jiren's face, sending him crashing to a wall.

(YN) then quickly blasted some of his ki blasts to Jiren as he was able to hit Jiren with them to his gut, (YN) continues to run after Jiren as he then gives himself a jump boost, flies straight towards Jiren and then launches a massive punch to J...

(YN) then started charging towards Jiren as he then spears him and spears him to the wall, (YN) started dragging Jiren through the wall as he speared him. After that, they were out fo the hill as (YN) continues to get a hold on Jiren from that spear, Jiren then hammerfist (YN) from the back. Jiren then knees him to his chin and then started throwing punches to (YN). (YN) was taking less damage from the punches as he then led out a huge roar, causing Jiren to back away from him. (YN) flies angrily to Jiren as he gives him a massive punch to the face

(YN) then backed away as they both started throwing punches, Jiren tried kicking (YN) to his face two times, but (YN) blocks them both as he grabs Jiren's arm and arm drags him to the floor

(YN) then backed away as they both started throwing punches, Jiren tried kicking (YN) to his face two times, but (YN) blocks them both as he grabs Jiren's arm and arm drags him to the floor. Jiren recovers as he tries grabbing (YN) But then (YN) vanished and appeared below Jiren as he kicks Jiren to the gut, sending him flying to the air. Jiren then recovered as he landed onto a boulder as he roars. (YN) goes after him as Jiren started shouting his ki blasts to (YN), But (YN) started dosing them while still going after Jiren. Jiren notices (YN) como after him. Jiren and (YN) both raises their hands as they both swung their punches to each other/, colliding each other. Their fight was so intense they were going left and right up and down, causing so much destruction to the arena. After that, (YN) and Jiren was sliding down on each hill as they both charge to each other and started throwing punches to each other. Jiren then misses a punch as (YN) dodges it from below, and then uppercuts Jiren, sending him flying away to the ground, landing hard. Jiren then started to get up as he then recovered himself as (YN) landed on the ground far distance to Jiren. Jiren then gives a smile to (YN) and (YN) as as well. Jiren then roars and (YN) as well as they both charge to each other as their fists collide to each other. Then they stared throwing vicious punches to each other.

Goku: Come on (YN)! You can do this! Your our only hope!

Jiren then punches (YN) to the gut as (YN) grabs Jiren's arm and punches him in the face. Jiren quickly recovers as he notices (YN) blasting a green ki energy to him, sending him flying away. (YN) charges flying to him as then punches Jiren to the gut, but Jiren grew angrier as he then recovers and clothesline (YN) and drops him all the way to the ground. Jiren flies towards (YN) as (YN) mover out of the way from being stomped from Jiren. (YN) then flies to the air as he quickly flies towards Jiren with such speed and spears him again, dragging him to the floor and holding him tight.

Krillin: What the!?! Is (YN) gonna take himself out with Jiren!?!

(YN) then let's Jiren go as Jiren stared falling stronger to the ground. Jiren was so close to be eliminated, inches away I should say. (YN) again viciously spears him again as he then let's him go again, Jiren was now out of the arena but not quite he's still have enough energy to fly but couldn't move at all. (YN) then gave huge two stomps as he started charging up for an ultimate attack to eliminate Jiren. (YN) Started to charge a huge energy ki blast from his mouth....

Vegeta: Do it!!!!

Beerus: (YN)!!!! Finish it!!!

Z-Fighters: GOOOO!!!

Goku: DO IT MY SON!!!! END IT!!!!

(YN) was heating cheers form his friends and his father as he then started to hear voices from his head, there was one that was familiar that he heard from his voice "Do it for me. Win this for me" that was Kefla...and then, he heard a voice, a voice he could never forget from his heart "Do it lad, I'm so proud you for become something I always wished I wanted you to become, A strong saiyan."

(YN): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN) then blasted a huge and massive beefy ki blast from his mouth as it was going straight to Jiren...

Jiren Mind: So this is trust...of universe seven's true power...

The blast then hit Jiren as the blast was sending him far away to the arena. As it caused a huge explosion. Everyone took covered from the explosion. After that, there was a huge smoke around the arena, as it cleared, (YN) was shown to be standing tall as Jiren appeared in the audience seat, therefore...(YN) from universe 7 has won the tournament of power.