Chp.19 The Legendary Saiyan's True Power

-PLAY THEME-

The end of Frieza...starts now!

(YN) was still holding both Frieza's hands as he then was about to give him hell. He started slamming Frieza to the ground several times while holding his hands. He then throws him far from him as (YN) charges towards him. As he got there with Frieza, he then placed his palm to Frieza's gut as he blasted him with his ki blast, blasting him away. (YN) charges towards Frieza again as he started throwing ferocious and vicious punches to Frieza. The punches were causing Frieza to catch some breathe and causing him pain. (YN) then gives Frieza a heavy punch to the gut, causing Frieza to spat out a lot of blood, and sends him flying in t air again. (YN) then appears I front of Frieza while still flying away, (YN) then grabs Frieza's tail and starts swinging him around and around. As he stil has a hold on to Frieza's tail, (YN) flies down with Frieza still holding on to his tail as he slams him to the ground and again and again.  He then throws him away from him as Frieza recovers fro a bit as (YN) appears above him and lands on top of Frieza, starting to punch him several times with vicious blows and then a hammerfist. Frieza was was struggling to recover himself.

Frieza: A-Ack!!!!!!

(YN) then grabs Frieza from the neck as as he picks him up, he then punches Frieza in the gut, causing him to spat out blood. He then grabs his leg as he starts slamming him to the ground several times as he then grabs Frieza's head from behind, runs with him and starts dragging his head to a hill. As he drags him, he then throws him away to the air as Frieza started falling to to the ground. Frieza was in much pain he can barely move his body. He was filled with blood. But luckily, Frieza was able to get up as he started feeling in pain. He then notices (YN) running towards him for a far distance.

Frieza: Nrgh! I should never lose to a filthy monkey like you! Prepare to Die!

Frieza started to charge another Death ball. As so he started charging it up, grewing bigger and bigger.

Frieza: Begone!

Goku: (YN), Look out!!

Chi-Chi: (YN)!!!!

Frieza then launches his huge death ball sphere ki towards (YN) as (YN) kept running towards him. (YN) notices the death ball coming towards him. (YN) then clench his right hand into a fist as he then swings it to Frieza's death ball. As he punched it, it caused a huge explosion and caused a wind wave. Everyone took cover as Frieza Started to laugh, knowing he got him this time....but not likely, a huge smoke was blocking as (YN) emerges out from the smoke, continuously charging towards Frieza, he may have taken damage, but he's still on his feet, grewing more angrier than before.

Frieza: WHAT!?!!!!!

Gohan: H-He took it?!

Roshi: Hmm. It seems like Frieza is done for. I've never seen someone so powerful and stronger like (YN). If he keeps up like this, Frieza will definitely get killed.

Goku: What are you saying Roshi?!

Roshi: ...I Don't know how to tell you this Goku, but your son (YN)....has become the monster of all saiyans. With that power, strength, speed and stamina he has...no one can stop him...no one.

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Frieza: Imposible!!!!! I-IMPOSSIBLE!!!

(YN) then charges to Frieza as he goes all out. (YN) first clothesline Frieza as he turns around, throwing ferocious punches to Frieza as he grabs his whole face, slams him to the ground and started stomping him viciously. At the last stomp, Frieza's golden form faded away as he was back to his final form self.

Krillin: Hey look! Frieza's golden form is gone!

Piccolo: Hm, Roshi is right, That must mean he's done for.

(YN) then picks up Frieza from the neck again as he was giving him the death stare. Frieza was all busted up, wounds were everywhere around his body, blood out from his mouth and his nose...

Frieza: Y-You...

(YN): Nrgh! I will end you here....and Now!

Suddenly, (YN) then placed both of his hands inside of Frieza's moth as he was trying to...open Frieza's mouth wide open???!

Vegeta: Wait the fuck is he doing!?!

Frieza: A-Ack!!!?!!??! Wha a yo do!?!!! (What are you doing!?!!) Sto!!!!!!! (Stop!!!!)

Gohan: He's trying to split Frieza in half!?!

Goku: Wait What!?!!

(YN) started to open Frieza's mouth wide open as his mouth was starting to rip apart.

Goku: (YN) Thats enough! Don't kill him! Beerus  can take care of him this time!!!!

(YN) ignores his father as he kept open Frieza's mouth wide open.

Chi-Chi: Goku do something! He can't take it too far!!!

Goku: Dammit! (YN)!!!

Vegeta: Wait Kakarot!!!

Whis: Oh my...looks like (YN) will do your job my lord.

Beerus: Oh for goodness sake....I didn't expect this to happen. Oh well, I'll be back.

Whis: Im going with you.

Beerus and Whis then vanishes as they then appeared behind (YN) as he was this close to rip Frieza apart.

Whis: Thats enough!

Whis chops (YN) from his neck behind as he makes him unconscious. (YN) started to fall from behind as his glowing green yellow hair started to fade away and his long hair started to short its normal self as (YN) was back to his base form. Goku and Vegeta then caught him.

Goku: (YN)! Beerus, Whis....

Whis: Don't worry, he's just unconscious, he'll wake up any moment...

Beerus: Now then...

Beerus then grabs Frieza from his wrist as Frieza notices Beerus in front of him as he star te d shaking in fear...

Frieza: L-Lord Beerus...Wh-What are you doing!?! D-Did you two save me!?!

Beerus: Not quite....remember what I told you about warming you to not do anything stupid?

Frieza: B-But I wasn't gonna blow up the earth...

Beerus: But you anger the big one...again...hurting his mother is part of something stupid...so now...

Beerus then Raises his palm and points at Frieza as he said theses last words to Frieza...

Beerus: Hakai!

Frieza: NOOOOOO!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAGHGGHH!!!

Frieza started to fade away from existence as Frieza was screaming in pain. And so..he was gone.