Chp.20

(YN) was still unconscious as he was lay down on the ground as Goku was trying to wake him up. 15 minutes have passed since Frieza was vanish from existence by Lord Beerus.

Goku: (YN)! (YN)! Wake up!

(YN) started to wake up as he started opening his eyes slowly.

(YN): H-Huh?? F-Father??

Chi-Chi: Oh thank goodness!

Chi-Chi ran towards (YN) as she got into her knees and hugs him...

(YN): Mother???

Chi-Chi: Thank goodness your alive! I'm so happy!

(YN): Wh-What happen?? Wh-Wheres Frieza!?!!!

Beerus: Don't worry about him...he's vanish from existence.

(YN): So...He's gone forever!?

Beerus: Yes.

(YN): ...Good. And...Sorry if I was going too far...I guess I'm still practicing controlling my powers...hehe..

Bulma: Its Okay. As long Frieza is gone and we're all okay, it's good.

Vegeta: Also, how in the hell you manage to go Super Saiyan 3 that quick, it took Kakarot minutes to go into that form!?!

Whis: I believe I can answer that question for you Vegeta. You see, When (YN) saw his own mother get hurt by Frieza, he somehow started to grew angrier by seeing his mother get hurt. Here allow me to explain it carefully, When he saw his own grandpa died by Frieza, he was manage to turn into super saiyan with rage and sorrow, in terms, seeing his love once get hurt or die. But this time, he was able to go beyond with his anger by Frieza hurting Chi-Chi....which allowed him to grew more angrier than before. It's like Goku when he saw Krillin get killed by Frieza but although, (YN)'s was stronger than Goku's back one Planet Namek.

Goku: Oh I see...

Whis: Yup.

Vegeta: Hm. That explains why. And also, how the hell did you one shot (YN) with just a chop when he was on his full power?!

Whis: *giggles* well, (YN) isn't the only person I Can one shot when it's a powerful person... *looks at Beerus*

Beerus: Very funny Whis.

Whis giggles

Bulma: Well, what matters now is that we are all okay and safe, and earth still remains alive.

Whis: Yup.

Beerus: Yup, Well, we should get going already.

Whis: Ready when you are my lord.

Beerus: I'll see y'all later, goodbye and I'm looking forward for some of more deliciousness food.

Bulma: Don't you worry.

Beerus: Very well.

Whis and Beerus leaves.

Goku: Hey son...You did great, I'm proud of you.

(YN): Thanks father...sorry I went too far. I wasnt able to control my power yet.

Roshi: You should have seen yourself, you looked like a-

Chi-Chi and Bulma hit Roshi behind the head

Chi-Chi: Ignore him son!

Bulma: He's just talking nonsense.

(YN): Hehehe...anyways, I'll keep practicing controlling my powers.

Goku: Good. Now, what do you say we head back home and have lunch??

(YN): Sounds good to me.

Everyone then started heading home as they now were living peace in their planet....for now.