Chp.21 Off To The Tournement Of Power

months passed since (YN), his father and Vegeta had been going through hell. Saving Trunks from His timeline against Goku Black and Zamasu, going against Beerus's brother, Lord Champa from Universe 6, and still successfully won against them. Everything was going great so far until Goku had to talk to All mighty Zeno about having a huge tournament against all the universe. Zeno agreed about having a huge tournament of power with all the universe in there to battle each other. After that, Goku recruited his teams on his planet, Gohan, Krillin, Roshi, Tien, Piccolo, Vegeta, Android 17, Android 18, himself and (YN). Right now, it was night as everybody were at Bulma's house as Shin, A.K.A The supreme Kai were telling the fighters the rules about the Tournament of Power.

Shin: Okay Listen up guys, The Tournament Of Power is a battle royal between eight from eight universes. In the beginning, you all have to stick together and save your stamina. Fight together when the enemy approaches. Don't focus on fighting alone. for a single enemy, fight with two. For two fight with three.

Goku: Huh? Hey that's not fair.

Shin: What's not fair Goku??

Vegeta: That we have to fight together and fight with the amount of enemies we need to fight. Sorry but I don't agree with you Shin. We saiyans are a proud warrior of race and we fight alone. We don't rely on the numbers we fight.

Goku: Sorry Shin but I have to agree with Vegeta on this one...

Beerus: Nrgh! Unfair or not! All it matters is Winning!!!

Piccolo: ...Your father and Vegeta can't ignore their saiyan blood, in other words they may fight on instinct not on logic.

Gohan: Yeah Im assuming that'll be the case, but remember guys, we're stronger together, we'll set a good example.

Whis: Alright Universe seventh, it's te to go to the null room. Okay then, now let's all form a circle and hold hands together.

Vegeta: ...Why....

Beerus: Vegeta...I swear.

Vegeta: Alright fine!

Gohan: Okay, let's go!

Goku: Alright!!! ....Uh, (YN)?

Goku then realizes (YN) he was having a talk with Chi-Chi...

Chi-Chi: Now be careful out there sweetie. Take really good care of yourself and your father and brother if their in trouble.

(YN): Dont worry mom, I will do my best to win this for you.

Goten: Are you sure you guys will come back??

(YN): Sure thing little brother...I promise you on that.

Chi-Chi and Goten gave (YN) a hug while Goku watches as Vegeta walks towards him...

Vegeta: You sure lucky to have him as a son.

Goku: Yeah, I do.

Chi-Chi: Now, go and save our universe...Oh and Goku?

Goku: ???

Chi-Chi walks you to Goku as Vegeta backs up. Chi-Chi then gives Goku a kiss.

Chi-Chi: Be safe. And win for me and Goten.

Goku: Don't worry, I will.

Gohan: You can count on us mom.

Videl: *Giggles* sure thing babe *Kisses Gohan for luck as well*

(YN) then watches his mother and his father kissing and Gohan and Videl as well...which made him wonder...what kind of thing is that???

Goku: Ready Son?