Chp.14

-NOW-

(YN): And that's what happen...

Chi-Chi: O-Oh no...(YN), I'm so sorry for you grandpa...and...you said frieza killed him!?

(YN): Yes...I heard him say his name to my grandpa...You know him!?!

Chi-Chi: Yes...He was the one who fought Goku on a planet called Namek...but luckily my husband killed him.

(YN): H-He did?!

Chi-Chi: Yes, this happen years ago, but now he's not alive no more, so you don't have to worry about him anymore, thanks to Goku.

(YN): ...Good, Im glad he's dead. If not...then....then...N-NRRRRRGH!!!

Ch-Chi: E-Easy there (YN)! Don't think about it! Please be calmed for now! He's not here anymore, remember?!

(YN): ....O-Okay, Sorry...

Chi-Chi: Its Okay, just..forget about him...

(YN): ...Okay.

Chi-Chi: Okay, Good..

(YN): Ch-Chi-Chi...

(YN): Yes?

(YN): ....I miss my family.

Chi-Chi: I know sweetie...it can be hard to lose your love ones...

Then, Chi-Chi realize something...

Chi-Chi: You know (YN)?

(YN): ?

Chi-Chi: This May sound weird for you but...since you lost your family....why not I adopt you as my son??

(YN): Wh-What??!

Chi-Chi: Yeah, like...I Can be your mother, And Goku as your father, and Gohan and Goten as your brothers...

(YN): M-Mother??!

Chi-Chi: Yes. I know it sounds weird and all but, think about it hon, we can take care of you, and best of all, you can spend time with Goku if there's trouble. And me as well. And your brothers.

(YN): ...

Chi-Chi then walks towards (YN) as she offers him a hug...

Chi-Chi: So, what do you say...son?

(YN) then started to get emotional as he already started to shed a bit tears. He rushes towards Chi-Chi and gives her a big hug as he started sniffing and sobbing

Chi-Chi: Shhhh, there there honey.

(YN): *sobs* m-mom...

Chi-Chi: It's okay sweetie, your new mother is here for you.

(YN): Chi-Chi..

Chi-Chi: Yes hon?

(YN): ....Thank you.

Chi-Chi: you're welcome son.

After that, (YN) and Chi-Chi started heading towards the others.

Goku: Oh hey Chi-Chi. What took you two so long?? Is everything okay??

Gohan: Yeah mom.

Chi-Chi: Everyone...I have an announcement...I adopt (YN) as mine and Goku's new son!

Literally Everybody: WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!

Piccolo: Unexpected...

Bulma: Y-You adopt him!? As your son!?

Vegeta: ......

Chi-Chi: Yup! Now me and Goku have three son now!

Goku: W-Wow!! What the!?! I'm..literally lost right now. Hey Babe, can you like...tell us what happen??!