Chp.8 Another Saiyan???

Beerus then notices Goku standing tall as he somehow stopped him

Beerus: Hm? And why should I stop?! I have to destroy this planet because of the pink blob over there being so mean and disrespectful towards me!

Goku: I know I know but Buu didn't mean it, right Buu??

Majin Buu: Buu did mean it! He being mean to Buu!

Beerus: You see what I mean! Now stop wasting my time and-

Goku: I found someone stronger than me and Vegeta!

Vegeta: What!?

Beerus: Are my ears clean?? Did you say that you found someone way stronger than you and Vegeta??

Goku: Yeah!

Beerus: And how on earth did you found out so quickly if you were doing nothing but fighting me?!

Goku: Well...

-FLASHBACK TO 10 MINUTES OF THE BATTLE BETWEEN VEGETA AND LORD BEERUS-

During the battle between Vegeta and lord Beerus, Goku was recovering from the fight he had against Beerus while Vegeta takes care of Beerus with his super saiyan 3 form.

Gohan: You alright dad!?

Goku: Y-Yeah, man is this guy strong!

Piccolo: Hm, not even you can beat him? This is not good, if Vegeta doesn't beat him, then we're are looking to our final moments.

Everyone started to get worried and concern if Vegeta is able to defeat Lord Beerus. Suddenly, Goku then heard King Kai calling him

King Kai: Goku?! Goku! Can you hear me?!

Goku: Huh?? Oh hey King Kai! Nows Not the time, Were having serious trouble dealing-

King Kai: I know with Lord Beerus, I've been watching this whole time.

Goku: Wait you know him??!

King Kai: Yes I do. But that's not important right now, what's important is that there's another saiyan on planet earth!

Goku: Wait What!?! Another saiyan!?

King Kai: Yes. According to myself, this saiyan has came to earth since he was a baby just like you! Years has passed and ever since he's been growing, he's been getting stronger and stronger and i know this by feeling it's enormous power! It's incredible! I don't know who's this saiyan, but he can be our goal to defeat Lord Beerus! You must find him Goku, he's somewhere at the Antartica.

Goku: Right!

-BACK TO NOW-

Goku: And that's how it happen.

Krillin: Wait hold on. So your telling me that there's another saiyan just like the two of you who came to earth ever since he was a child!?

Goku: Yup. That's what king Kai said.

Beerus: What are you babbling about?? I'm starting to get bored.

Goku: Lord Beerus, can you give us time to find the saiyan?? If your looking for someone stronger to fight you, then he might be it!

Beerus: Hmmm I don't know...

Whis: Lord Beerus, I know who's this saiyan Goku is talking about, it has to be (YN), the son of the legendary super saiyan Broly.

Beerus: Oh really??

Whis: Plus the longer we stay, the longer I can enjoy eating these delicious meals.

Beerus then made his God energy like sphere vanish as he stopped himself to destroy the earth..

Beerus: Alright! I will not destroy the planet until you bring me the saiyan you are talking about, in the mean time me and Whis will wait patiently.

Goku: Thanks! Trust me, it won't take long.

Vegeta: Tell me why we have to bring this saiyan here and help us take down Beerus?! We don't even know this saiyan!

Goku: Don't worry, we're gonna find him, get to know him and he'll probably understand everything what we're dealing with.

Vegeta: ...Fine!

Bulma: So where is this saiyan King Kai was talking about??

Goku: He said he should be at the Antarctic. Shouldn't be that long to get there with my instant transmission. Okay I'm going to head over and meet this saiyan, Vegeta you stay here and watch over Beerus.

Vegeta: Hm! Whatever.

Goku: That's the spirit! Okay, See you guys later!

Goku then teleported himself to Antarctica to meet this saiyan.